Hawaii'n Indica &...

• Thread starter chillywilly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings,
going to cut down today, sorry I haven't chimed in been busy with my landscape op cutting grass and such...gave these Hawaiian girls some ferts a while back and burnt a bit, was too strong, but they all bounce on back...the smell is of tropical citrus and lightning fast...the flowers filled in at about seems like 6 weeks...the males of this strain are very fast in grow, the only other I know as fast is KC Brains Leda Uno, 3 weeks and 6-7 feet in veg... anyhow, TGA Dannyboy is going to the flower room tomorrow...
cw...Lopaka
KIMG0784
KIMG0785

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings,
The plant was very stealthy, very low odor... I really wanted the pineapple but got citrus...but all is well...
cw...

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings,
In drying now, and one top bud got severe mold as the bud was thick... compact, but thick...the other is well and can see nice trichs... tropical citrus and very mellow...had to do a fry pan dry of some of the moldy, the heat kills the spores, WOW...mmmmmm,...nice...
cw

KIMG0786
chillywilly

chillywilly

Doing good bro, been busy with my small landscape op...got a few seeds, but will keep pollen for future use...
now I'm doing the TGA Dannyboy original from 2000' seeds, got two females and smells really nice and fruity, those guys must had good stock @ 90 % germination will show pics soon...
Peace
cw

jipp

jipp

Doing good bro, been busy with my small landscape op...got a few seeds, but will keep pollen for future use...
now I'm doing the TGA Dannyboy original from 2000' seeds, got two females and smells really nice and fruity, those guys must had good stock @ 90 % germination will show pics soon...
Peace
cw
nice, just saw them. dannyboy looking good bro.

chris.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Peace,
The Hawai'n indica sold on site,about an ounce or so each, had a subtle tropical citrus smell and was very mellow and relaxing...some folks wanted the hi power ganja and could not understand the effect...this would have you out and don't know it...nice!
will do again for sure, very stealthy...
cw

Top Bottom