APPEARANCE

Pics down Bellow

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : straight up skunk; shit reeks
Associated smells of bud : skunk, chemy, fuely, funk

TASTE

Dominant flavour : chemy funkness
Associated flavours : skunk, hash, fuel

Harsh/smoothness :9; shit is smooth as hell but packs a crazy punch (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : if ripped harder, super smooth though

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body: 70% head 30% bodyPotency : 9.5, super danks (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : Daytime/Bedtime.......all day, then pass out at night
Munchies? : hells yes....
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine (x)
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral (x) - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody (x) - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine (x)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (x)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Hdks 91 chemdawgelite
Hdks 91 chemdawgelite 2
Hdks 91 chemdawgelite 3
Hdks 91 chemdawgelite 4
Hdks 91 chemdawgelite 5
Hdks 91 chemdawgelite 6
G

Gnarfbuckle

looking good! Glad we got some good smoke in the mitten.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Thxs bro great report thats right on the money love this stuff,,people say it aint Chemdog 91 but it sure taste like chemical skunk funk to the maxx whatever it is big ups to Elite for the kill. Peace HDK

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the report!

Got 9 of those on the first week of flower, 7 of the purple pheno and 2 of the green, can't wait to try them out in a couple of months! My friends who grw it said they are both stinky skunk to the max, one friend liked the purple pheno best and anothe liked the green. I guess I'll have to smoke them both!

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
purple is sick my fav for sure.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
this shit is no joke. seen people bugg out a lil from over meding on it...... big ups to hdk on this killer and his mad skillz....

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow.....any cuts floating around the mitten?

Naw bro no cuts sorry,, but if you get seeds here u will find something as good if not better!!!plus this strain is very hard to grow puts alot of nanners out in the 3 to 4th weeks of flowering that can fuk up a whole crop like my bros,, but if your on them hardcore you can get some FIRE!!!:rauch08:

A

astonyx

elites gear was dank i dont care what anyone says. its just too bad my cali club og and white bx never got to me.

lookin great man keep up the work.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i got that club bro.....im waiting to throw it into budding.... last thing he told me was that it was gonna be the best OG iv had, which says A LOT because i got larry from him and that shit is soooooo fire!! i mean flame fire

A

astonyx

yeah i remember him saying that, that shit looked dank as fuck man, cant wait to see a report on that one.

hdk, was this the elite Chemdog 91 s1?

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah i remember him saying that, that shit looked dank as fuck man, cant wait to see a report on that one.

hdk, was this the elite Chemdog 91 s1?

I think so I got them from bcbd right before he got popped got lucky cause i been lookin for this type of strain since early 2000's seems like cant get that supa dank like the 90's but we did now:anim_19:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
HDK got the Elite's cutt 1991 Chemdog.....Elite was known for his 1991 Chemdog, Sour Chem (fuckin waaaay fire) double dipped banana og, Twisted purple Og kush, tahoe x sour larry, lemon larry og kush (not same as pure larry, it was 87.5% or more larry cut, and the rest was sour D ibl) and Larry x Chemdog D....

B

bngrips

Thanks for the report!

Got 9 of those on the first week of flower, 7 of the purple pheno and 2 of the green, can't wait to try them out in a couple of months! My friends who grw it said they are both stinky skunk to the max, one friend liked the purple pheno best and anothe liked the green. I guess I'll have to smoke them both!

Gotta go with the purple pheno, bro. It's got a skunky/fuel/perfume thing going on, very unique taste. HDK, you are the man! :rauch08:

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Bngrips thx homie,, i'll see u later so we can hit some 91 bho oil in the inline bub:bong2:

Z

zooted

i got 10 seeds from elite of his chem because a purple pheno was the size of a 2 liter coke bottle OMG the pic is still on his sight im pretty sure. I have three going right now I hope I dont get no nanners...fellow gardeners of elite chem if i keep pulling the bananas off will it still produce bud? just incase..?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
ya bro , pullin those will just stop the plant from pollinating itself. most def pull em man.... has nothing to do with bud production

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
i got 10 seeds from elite of his chem because a purple pheno was the size of a 2 liter coke bottle OMG the pic is still on his sight im pretty sure. I have three going right now I hope I dont get no nanners...fellow gardeners of elite chem if i keep pulling the bananas off will it still produce bud? just incase..?

Yup the buds are HUGE on the purple pheno of jus dank its great but yeah keep a eye on the nanners towards the bottom and some around the top but if u stay on them u will be very happy!.

Latest posts

Top Bottom