HDK's 91 Chemdawg~Elite

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
woooah....coming with some hate. your 91 is great stuff......sorry you dont like my meds. wasnt tryin to cover take a this thread or anything considering i made it and was intended to give ya mad props...........im starting to think that the farm isnt for me.

non the less....a around of applause for HDK on his 91 chem! killer strong meds. great stuff for medical users for sure. good work man......im out ~SMF~

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
No,.. I have never been a hater... and I never said I didnt like SMF's Larry,.. I said Larry in a whole and IMHO..I think your erb and growing skills are killer,, just I like the fuely chemy strong shit for me. Peace HDK

rawman

rawman

U guys R too funny man. Do u 2 need a mediator? How about u guys just mix Chemdog 91 n Larry in the same joint whatever n then u can both be happy? Right? LOL JUS KIDDIN U GUYS R BOTH KILLIN IT NO NEED TO ARGUE

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
I luv Skunk n/h thats my dude... not arguing just have our differences like everybody. Peace HDK.

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

hey no lie... i'm feelin deprived cuz i aint tried no larrry or chem '91. i think the only solution 2 this problem is to let me sample both and tell u my honest and completely unbiased opinion.:joint:
on a serious tip tho every time i c pics of that larry and chem '91 ya'll grew... my face falls off :confused0054:
i cant even see the green behind all those trichomes... shit is unreal and tell the truth i'm a lil jealous. keep it up
-Keepz

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hdk and I have no beef, we just give eachother a hard time cuz that's how we roll. We kick it often and are both med patients who enjoy each others medz. ~SMF~

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Hdk and I have no beef, we just give eachother a hard time cuz that's how we roll. We kick it often and are both med patients who enjoy each others medz. ~SMF~

Thats my boiii^^^...and thats a good idea cross them and we will both be happy!!!haha .Peace HDK

Venom818

Venom818

Nice report that sample looks dank.
If u guys need a tester im here for u guys:character0025:

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
818- Thats sounds good if SMF is down...by the way going to cali in june for the cup, hope to c u out there.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
count me in bro....got an open tent as well :). my only question is are we gonna reverse the larry or the 91? not sure which you think is best. still have a ton of silver that i havnt even touched yet.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
SWEET!! Whatever one is good and got some aliendawg f2's males also that reek and look nice also got alien female very excited about..its going to be a great summer!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
SWEET!! Whatever one is good and got some aliendawg f2's males also that reek and look nice also got alien female very excited about..its going to be a great summer!!

Nice! I got the last of my sour chem seedlings going from elite. Grew those out last year and they were FIRE! Hope to get a male and female off those to make some F2z and for other breeding. Sour chem x aliendawg would be flame. Could do 91 chem x sour chem, sour chem x aliendawg, raskal og (fire dom) x alien dawg, raskal of (fire dom) x sour chem, raskal og (sfv dom) x aliendawg, raskal og (sfv dom) x sour chem. Needless to say many options. We will brew some nasty shit up for sure. Larry x aliendawg, larry x sour chem.....there are so many options. Just depends if we want a yielder, something with the best flavor ever, or the strongest possible, or a variation of all....start getting some ideas together homie ~SMF~

TortureKill

TortureKill

who made the Chemdog 91 s1s. I just found a pack of these i had buried.. im gonna crack em

M

mokush

looking good! Glad we got some good smoke in the mitten.

right on bro regardless of what people say eg handled biz. thats where the hate came from. I told him he gots to be a fool for givin up half to a seed bank. like kat williams says: If you aint got no haters you better get you some!

smf: i got some long flowering old school sativas i'll be in the d on the 4th. I got your pm but cant reply.

rawman

rawman

I'm glad this medical thing happened man, deffinitly brought alot of us together. HDK we gotta get in touch soon man.

Venom818

Venom818

818- Thats sounds good if SMF is down...by the way going to cali in june for the cup, hope to c u out there.

ahhh yeah im planning on going should be fun

count me in bro....got an open tent as well :). my only question is are we gonna reverse the larry or the 91? not sure which you think is best. still have a ton of silver that i havnt even touched yet.

i say do it bot ways see which one works better.

B

Beasters X Haze

Can't wait to get my HDK gifted Chem cuts rolling.. they've rooted, now the wait is on!! I got a zip from him a few months ago and it seriously will make your face pulsate, no joke.. I got like nothing done that month, that's the downside for me..

Larry rooted too, thanks SMF!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom