HDK's 91 Chemdawg~Elite

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
would like to comment that this treet got me so fizzled that i drank a coca cola for the first time in like over a year. i stay away from sugary goodies and try to live healthy but for some reason a coke sounds AMAZING...i know some of you dig on that LOL....big up to HDK again.....watch yourself for my larry kid, im gunnin for ya :)

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

Thanks HDK the smoke is great, mos def it does good for medacating. Lol peace out, stay up and keep that dank going

S

sirsmokealot

nice job on that 91! i just picked up some of elites SFV x SD x Sour OG. I got them from a friend that bought like 5 5 packs from a club. I was only able to get 1 of the 5 to sprout, the other 4 cracked their shell then nothing...Oh well at least i got 1! Hopefully its a girl. Anyone grown or seen any pics of this strain?

B

Beasters X Haze

I've spent a bit of time smoking HDK's chem... Serious situation for sure.. some of the best I've seen out here in CO.. big ups!

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
SMF~ The chem mos def has that munchie shit goind on, real good hunger meds,,and I know that Larry is goin to be sick cant wait.

BDK~Thanks homie and iI will try and keep it around as long as possible. Cant wait for that StrawberryX18 ummumm!!!

Sirsmoke~Thanks for looking bro,,as far as ur strain I would ask SMF about it he know alot bout Elites stuff but I know he has some FIRE.

BxH~Good look on the props homie,, you know we got to rep that 517 riiiight!!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i grew a ultimate chem 08 last year out doors it purpled up real good. was very strong smoke. had no nanners or any issues for that matter. that dude was crazy with his descriptions i like wanted to buy every pack he had.
heres a link to some pics. i have more pics some were dried nugs and such just cant find em right now. im pretty sure that plant was grown by a guy named big ambud. if it was the one next to a foxfarm bag. he may go by the name big buddy here i think

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i grew a ultimate chem 08 last year out doors it purpled up real good. was very strong smoke. had no nanners or any issues for that matter. that dude was crazy with his descriptions i like wanted to buy every pack he had.
heres a link to some pics. i have more pics some were dried nugs and such just cant find em right now. im pretty sure that plant was grown by a guy named big ambud. if it was the one next to a foxfarm bag. he may go by the name big buddy here i think

yeah bro, i smoked BigDamBud's marshin mean green by dna genetics. i think it was some kinda g13 cross. it was that get up silly stoned and get all wobbly like cant control ur balance. he also had that freak pheno of the Chemdog 91 had a pic posted next to a foxfarm nute bottle....shit was HUGE. i remember from elite's site...

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

SMF or HDK-

You guys ever work with any of the Dr. Candyman's seeds? I just started some of his Chems.....

Skunk....that shit looks like some FIIIRE!!!

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
KidT~ That shit looks awesome!! I love outdoor corn field dankk my fav if the elements dont get to it...thx for sharing homie.

Canna~ I have never grew any Dr.C's crosses but they look very interesting a lot like something I would do. I bet they will be FIRE.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
canna~yeah iv never grown out any of Dr.c's gear. what chem are you workin?

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup the buds are HUGE on the purple pheno of jus dank its great but yeah keep a eye on the nanners towards the bottom and some around the top but if u stay on them u will be very happy!.

My plants are looking nice but... those male flowers :banana1sv6: are a pain in the ass, hope the herbs are really worth the hasle of having to pick them off. :thinking

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Hey Skunk,

I am working with Ultra Dawg (Chem 08 x Purp Ultra Ghaze) I have 4 or 5 month old seedling coming up along with some Larrys and some Urks.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Skunk,

I am working with Ultra Dawg (Chem 08 x Purp Ultra Ghaze) I have 4 or 5 month old seedling coming up along with some Larrys and some Urks.

nice bro, that ultra dawg sounds bomb. The larry is my favorite so far. if u havnt tried her yet you will love it. all my boys and myself that use meds perfer larry over any type of meds around. im an OG fiend though :)

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Absolutely. Larry is some of the best weed I have ever smoked....nice looooong stone....and will take care of any pain.

Hit me up sometime if you want to try that Chem out.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
BCBUD- How did that 91 turn out for you??

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Aight i'm sick of reading this Larry shyat this is Elites Chemdog 91 report homie and IMHO it kills Larry... I love the fuel get your face hot shit....cough so hard make ya puke shit:puke. Peace HDK

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Elites Ultimate Chemdog 91 (Purple Pheno) Never knew the man but cant knock GREAT erb no matter who made it... keep it 1 hundred...:rasta2:
Picture 1181

Picture 1174

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice plants, heavydutykevork!

Some one post a pic of how bad the herms are please !!!!

Well, in my first attempt with both the green and purp phenos my friend gave me, the plants grow a few male flower during the first couple weeks of flower, nothing too bad. After this it stopped. I missed a few male flowers and they opened up, but it did nothing to any plants in the garden, no seeds found whatsoever in any of my buds, either in the Chemdog 91's or other females growing next to them. I'm guessing those are sterile male flowers. At least the plants I grew.

The purple pheno initially had a harsher taste but it became quite nice after a few weeks of cure in the jar. Mine never went purple because of the high day and night temperatures during flowering. Night time for the plants (day time) was hotter than with the lights on at night! This pheno also produced harder nugz than the green pheno.

The green pheno was prety much ready to smoke after drying. This pheno also got sweet taste to it.

Both are really nice smoke. And both also had a "chem" taste to them. Could really notice the similarities when smoking a few other chem crosses one after the other :afroweed:

Top Bottom