HDK's Co/Op Grow,4 x 1000 sealed and Co2..

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
hdk....i heard u get ur buds danker cuz u put on lil wayne's music for them to vibe to... any info on that? haaha .....master in the morning gotta love. yall wait till im back on that og lol. get the giggles bad of that issssshhhhh

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Start of week 2 pics and jus put the ones on the right in today.

IMG 0203

IMG 0204

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

Looking good HDK. I'm pulling up a seat and watching the show.

E

edux10

looking niceee!! how are you goning to run a sea of green with co2? dont you have to turn off the co2 in the last weeks of flower to avoid foxtails? if you trays are 2 weeks behiend each other the co2 may be difficult. you are for sure on the right track tho!!! keeep it up!

B

bigkuz68

nice setup man. subscribed. lookin forward to seeing how those aeroflos do, i have one shipping in the next few days. that 91chem looks amazing.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks all for checkin this out. I will try and put a good show on for ya'll. The co2 I will turn off with 2 weeks left and fuk it if the other ones get a little it still helps them...still got to work the kinks out. YU p my first time with Aeroflos, but I can tell u the fastest root growth and plant growth I have ever seen jus fantastic jus got to get it dialed in now. SSP u know it my dude got rep the REAL hip-hop from the dirty MI!... That chick in the 1st video is from ann arbor and be killin it check her album out. Peace HDK

P.S. Forgot... the trays will be 1 week apart unlike the 2 I stated in the beginning of this thread...sorry for the typo.:joint:

X

Xceptional

Heavydutykevork first off nice setup! i almost picked up a 2 aero 60 sites a few months back in GR from a guy on CL at $350 each! i opted to use a different system. wish i would have not been lazy and went and picked them up and just stored them if nothing else.

the second i seen the bonsai trees i knew that was growco! That store has some of the best prices EVER and they the only place around that carries what they call "MMMMMMMMM" since you can not get them dude to say marijuana lol, the Michigan medical marijuana magazine!

Now all them pictures are dope BUT what i really want to know is where the hell did you get that thermometer with the girl on it in a bikini! i got to have one of them!!!!

X

Xceptional

ha! here it is!!!

that chick will be next to my other girls real soon......

X

Xceptional

i just realized yall into hiphop. check out the pm i send to ya!!!!

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Heavydutykevork first off nice setup! i almost picked up a 2 aero 60 sites a few months back in GR from a guy on CL at $350 each! i opted to use a different system. wish i would have not been lazy and went and picked them up and just stored them if nothing else.

the second i seen the bonsai trees i knew that was growco! That store has some of the best prices EVER and they the only place around that carries what they call "MMMMMMMMM" since you can not get them dude to say marijuana lol, the Michigan medical marijuana magazine!

Now all them pictures are dope BUT what i really want to know is where the hell did you get that thermometer with the girl on it in a bikini! i got to have one of them!!!!

Thanks bro! glad u could make it here..The aero's are Nice we went with them cuz the law here and wanted to stagger harvest so we could keep a steady flow of meds to our patients and selfs,,so we are going to have 6 20 site 2 rooms and all be about a week apart from harvest with a 3 week layoff then back to harvest..alot of work. Growco is the shit been going their since 2005 I have a real good relation ship with those dudes they are eally kool but gotta watch their ass with the law and business ya know but trust me they know their shit when comes to MJ. HAHAHA got that from meijer is that how u spell it?? but it was kool till I dropped it...it was alittle off, like 4 degrees cuz the chhc-1 tells on point..what it is, it better for 600 haha. Thanks for comin in brah come back and say high...

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
DOPE~ haha she is fine when it gets warmer she takes it off hahaha get ur dollars ready haha..yeah man I like all music hip-hop is getting washed down so I listen to alot of Bob, Peter, and dubstep.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
KP~What up homie,its a easy cloner.. and it dont look clean haha jus been thru a lot of runs and the salt build up wont come off but it dont hurt the clones.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres a few pics of the seedlings,WhiteFire moms after cloning and training, and the base of the plants after 13 days of flowering!:rasta2:

IMG 0278

IMG 0277

IMG 0281

IMG 0282

IMG 0284

IMG 0285

IMG 0286

IMG 0287

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Forgot to add the 4th pic down is a Larry mom just got from a close friend that I promised I would not whore out witch I will not...good look homie will def give her much love and try to do her justice.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
These are pics are at 14 days and the row on the right is 7 days and the 1 plant is Chemdog 91 my beast pheno. Few more weeks and these babies will have some buds to look at finally:cool0041:

IMG 0301

IMG 0296

IMG 0300

IMG 0298

C

cheech

they're lookin real good. i laugh whenever i see this because it's clear you rented a commercial spot for the grow. looks that way at least with the drop down ceilings and weird pictures hung on the wall. i gotta ask, did you have to inform local law enforcement where you were growing(someone told me that was necessary), or is it enough to just put a phony address, or a family members address where the grow won't actually be on the care giver paperwork. i wouldn't want any documentation pointing back at my grow area in fear it would get leaked out.

Top Bottom