HDK's Co/Op Grow,4 x 1000 sealed and Co2..

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe Danks

Moe Danks

Nice room man. lovin all the different colors and flavors you got going on.

Keep killin it.
:animbong:

D

doctorgoose

good to see folks getting the good word out in new med states. was that a crf 450 hangin' in one of those pics? never hurts to have a little fun on the weekend ;)

Venom818

Venom818

Mucho gracias vato...pretty happy even tho the 1 trey died:( but these aeroflo's have some good potential jus gotta put cameras in the rooms so i can check them at home...$$$$ all the time in this biz!

ur not lying bro if its not one thing its another but were always buying something to improve our grows.All part of the game i guess

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
a few dry pics purple ultimate chem other one is whitefireog.:animbong:

Picture 1291

Picture 1292

Picture 1294

Picture 1295

Picture 1296

Picture 1297

Picture 1299

rawman

rawman

niiice, can't wait to get with u later bro! This blackberrie's gettn old to me i need some new new in my life!LOL

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looks like you're playing with fire HDK! Nice nug shots brah... :cool

B

Beasters X Haze

Can't wait for my little ones to ball out!! bad ass job homie!

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Can't wait for my little ones to ball out!! bad ass job homie!

Yes sir those chem's you will kill,, make sure i get a sample of that CO Chemdog 91 BxH style.. see ya soon homie. Peace HDK

Wings123- read the 1st page and tells ya everything bout our grow...but its elite chem for sure bro, thanks for comin in. -HDK-

C

cheech

that's some nice looking weed. kind of funny to think in a few years every ganja smoker in michigan will be smoking dank that's not imported. it boggles my mind when i see people fucking with that bull shit brick weed. 600 dollar a pound stank lol.

rawman

rawman

Lets see some new pics of what's going on in the greenhouse, I know their lookin good good now!

S

sirsmokealot

yeah what happened to your thread in the greenhouse section, was looking forward to watching them girls explode...

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
bout to make a different one had some issues with that last thread. But it will be up tomorrow everything looks great going to take new pics cuz everything is transplanted and taking off..thanks for checking homie. Peace HDK

Top Bottom