HDK's Co/Op Grow,4 x 1000 sealed and Co2..

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Mucho gracias vato...pretty happy even tho the 1 trey died:( but these aeroflo's have some good potential jus gotta put cameras in the rooms so i can check them at home...$$$$ all the time in this biz!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yo homie g funk ultra fizzle dizzle.....which pheno is that of the white fire in those pics? fire dom? you got them labeled lol......

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Not sure in the pics jus thru those in... the trey next to it has all the labeled WF and there going HAM,,,,i got an idea which ones are the fire dom i have 2 but 1 yields way harder i call it the ''1''...

HG23

HG23

Whats up HDK?

Grow looks sick, what are you using for nutrients? If that 91chem comes out looking like that pic skunk posted, then my hat off to ya.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats up HDK?

Grow looks sick, what are you using for nutrients? If that 91chem comes out looking like that pic skunk posted, then my hat off to ya.

Hey thanks, I'm using H&G with all their adds and some cal/mag and some magic green for shits and giggles..That pic SMF posted was my Fire pheno cuz it was a diesel tasting make your face hot shit but that 1 hermied to bad so we scraped her.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks LordD. Just started to flush out my babies, the shooting powder did its thing. The 91 and WhiteFire are lookin and smellin CRAZY!!! The WhiteFire is sooo wet with resin it shines like madness cant wait to taste that shit. Will post some pics tonight.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Some pics of the 6 week dead trey bud....and truthfully this still smokin great very energetic and still got a good taste BIG UPS TO ELITE GENETICS keep your head up cuz this purple pheno is FIRE!!!

Picture 1170

Picture 1168

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thats some dank for 6 weeks bro....is that a fuckin piece that bud is sitting on?!?!? LOL GAAAANGSTA :)

true grit

true grit

Lol guess that is an XD... wanted to display the fire on fire fa sho!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice nug... About to get "blown away"... :character0110:

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
The only black ground I had,,.. but I'm a licensed carrier so its all good:character0110:. Took some shots in the dark today there flushing out nicely and smelling more ripe everyday..:smiley_joint:

Picture 1181

Picture 1180

Picture 1178

Picture 1177

Picture 1174

Picture 1175

Picture 1176

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
Those look Sweeeeet!!! Kudos Bro!:smiley_joint:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Absolutely beautiful flushed buds HDK!!! Looks like a plentiful harvest is just around the corner... :harvest:

rawman

rawman

Nice man, I can't wait to taste some. I got a preview of my white widow from a different grower riht now, hit me up soon we'll some and u can see why I choose to grow the widowmane

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks fellas,...cut new clones for the dead trey and there all bout to bust in 5 days all are 91chem purple pheno and cant wait...they will do good in this system.

Latest posts

Top Bottom