Heavy 16 User Superthread

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I have one room on the old formula and another on the new formula. Same strains, same start dates. The room on the old formula has larger buds than the other room. I'm thinking of trying Rock Resinator in place of Fire on the next run.

That's odd because from what I know he changed things up so people would get more weight.

On another note, Heavy 16 will make custom blends for you. Just give him a call.

P

paulycali

Og Kush @ 6 weeks "she finishes in 8 weeks flat" Old School-Heirloom Og

IMG 0241

Heavy 16 Nutrients :)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
A
Aptus is not expensive
According to Aptus calculator you need this for a 40 gal res for 1 cycle:

FaSililtor= 220ml = $143.50
Startboost= 80ml = $25.00
Bloomboost=336ml = $120.00
Peakboost=450ml = $70.00
Massboost=320ml = $65.00
Finaleboost=408ml = $60.00
Ecozen=400ml = $64.00

those are rough $ estimates based on buying it online. They aren't bad estimates though, do the research!

So, that covers a whole round of a 40 gallon res! Now if you bought the corresponding 250ml-500ml bottles to do that for this 40 gal you'd spend over $500. And that's accounting for buying a larger bottle if the product isn't needed much for a cycle, and not using it all. Prices are just for what you'd use in 1 cycle.
So, for a 40 gal res, your looking at $500/cycle with no Base nutrition.

I'm confused but how is that not expensive?

K

kushsmoker30

Thanks brotha man! I run 5ml of Prime per gallon throughout the entire life cycle. I was adding 10ml but felt 5ml per gallon is sufficient enough. For the Fire i start at 1-2ml per gallon 1 week prior to flowering and finish at 4ml per gallon

The Roots was kicked down to me. Heavy 16 guys rock!

shit i added 15 ml/gal last night n my roots seem to of gotten darker over night, can't say i know it was the prime but they had been pretty happy n white up till then. i watered till i almost got a run off n tipped the container to help drain excess

P

paulycali

shit i added 15 ml/gal last night n my roots seem to of gotten darker over night, can't say i know it was the prime but they had been pretty happy n white up till then. i watered till i almost got a run off n tipped the container to help drain excess

I don't think you can overdue it with the Prime. I could be wrong though. I've seen organics turn roots to a darker shade. That's just the way it goes. Not all roots are white as it really depends on what it's being fed. Hopefully everything will be alright

K

kushsmoker30

plant seem to veg happier with H16, they get greener faster in coco 4 me then with H&G.

can't wait to see wat it does in flower myself

can any 1 say wat H16 yields per hood more less or maybe compair yield to what they got with a other nute line

K

kushsmoker30

I don't think you can overdue it with the Prime. I could be wrong though. I've seen organics turn roots to a darker shade. That's just the way it goes. Not all roots are white as it really depends on what it's being fed. Hopefully everything will be alright

hope so too nothing looks hurt as far as plants go, just ima root person love to take peek here n there to check out there progress.

i have noticed that when shit like this happens it tends to slow down the rapid growth thats was taking place in the root zone, gonna brew me another tea to hit em with here in a couple days

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
hope so too nothing looks hurt as far as plants go, just ima root person love to take peek here n there to check out there progress.

i have noticed that when shit like this happens it tends to slow down the rapid growth thats was taking place in the root zone, gonna brew me another tea to hit em with here in a couple days
it's just staining from the molasses and such..your fine! Roots don't need to be pearly white unless you like a Zone looking rootzone. Organics or synthetic & organics will turn roots dark and they darken as they age. 10ml Prime is cool, 5ml is fine but 15ml is overkill, imo
I used it at 7.5 ml/gal

houseofogs

houseofogs

That's odd because from what I know he changed things up so people would get more weight.

On another note, Heavy 16 will make custom blends for you. Just give him a call.

I thought the same thing but unfortunately it doesn't work as well as the old formula. Only variable in both rooms is the new Fire vs old Fire. You can see the difference in size.

Thanks brotha man! I run 5ml of Prime per gallon throughout the entire life cycle. I was adding 10ml but felt 5ml per gallon is sufficient enough. For the Fire i start at 1-2ml per gallon 1 week prior to flowering and finish at 4ml per gallon

The Roots was kicked down to me. Heavy 16 guys rock!

I run the Prime the following way...

Moms & Babies - 6 mls/gal
Veg - 10 mls/gal
Flower - Weeks 1-5 - 15 mls/gal
Weeks 6-Finish - 20 mls/gal

The girls love it! :)

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

It
According to Aptus calculator you need this for a 40 gal res for 1 cycle:

FaSililtor= 220ml = $143.50
Startboost= 80ml = $25.00
Bloomboost=336ml = $120.00
Peakboost=450ml = $70.00
Massboost=320ml = $65.00
Finaleboost=408ml = $60.00
Ecozen=400ml = $64.00

those are rough $ estimates based on buying it online. They aren't bad estimates though, do the research!

So, that covers a whole round of a 40 gallon res! Now if you bought the corresponding 250ml-500ml bottles to do that for this 40 gal you'd spend over $500. And that's accounting for buying a larger bottle if the product isn't needed much for a cycle, and not using it all. Prices are just for what you'd use in 1 cycle.
So, for a 40 gal res, your looking at $500/cycle with no Base nutrition.

I'm confused but how is that not expensive?

Its only expensive if your used to using GH but not expensive if your using Heavy or canna.

At the end of the day if you use it and your room is somewhat dialed in your guaranteed your going to get better results and produce a better marketable product. I did not notice my yield go through the roof but my quality is unreal.

Its not expensive but at all. Your estimates are wrong fasilitor is $144.00 for a 250ml

I have a sheet they gave me at the show this proves its not expensive

I been using it with Heavy A & B on this run and its killed it. I have never seen this strain perform like it does. Its still drying but I weighed it wet and its forecasted to come out at 2.2 per light which is my biggest yield in 9 years but The quality is like I have never seen in my garden. Yes its also the genetics but The nutes have a big part to play

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
What base did you switch from? I can run H16 whole lineup for 4x cheaper than just the Aptus alone with no Base. FaSilitor is the only one I didn't prorate basically. If you use the whole Advanced line, which is a joke than yeah Aptus isn't a big price increase.

Wish we could see your quality, any up close dried shots coming? What strain did you run this time? Not doubting that Aptus works and is crushing it for you in every department, just don't think it's comparable to other nutrition costs and how much better is it?
Did you ever try the H16 lineup by itself?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Here is another stoner thought:

It

Its only expensive if your used to using GH but not expensive if your using Heavy or canna.

At the end of the day if you use it and your room is somewhat dialed in your guaranteed your going to get better results and produce a better marketable product. I did not notice my yield go through the roof but my quality is unreal.

Its not expensive but at all. Your estimates are wrong fasilitor is $144.00 for a 250ml

I have a sheet they gave me at the show this proves its not expensive

I been using it with Heavy A & B on this run and its killed it. I have never seen this strain perform like it does. Its still drying but I weighed it wet and its forecasted to come out at 2.2 per light which is my biggest yield in 9 years but The quality is like I have never seen in my garden. Yes its also the genetics but The nutes have a big part to play

View attachment 300549

Heavy 16 Base with Heavy additives versus Heavy 16 Base with Aptus. H16 additives don't come out to around $500/1kw.

I give you props again as your rooms are top notch and you have the best of the best equipment and great taste in your setups.

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

I
What base did you switch from? I can run H16 whole lineup for 4x cheaper than just the Aptus alone with no Base. FaSilitor is the only one I didn't prorate basically. If you use the whole Advanced line, which is a joke than yeah Aptus isn't a big price increase.

Wish we could see your quality, any up close dried shots coming? What strain did you run this time? Not doubting that Aptus works and is crushing it for you in every department, just don't think it's comparable to other nutrition costs and how much better is it?
Did you ever try the H16 lineup by itself?
used PBP in a few rooms and GH flora nova in the others. I ran Heavy about a year ago and nothing jumped out at me. I dont know if they have changed the formula ? but whatever they did kicks ass.
I Have not ran the whole heavy line because they keep bringing out new products. I only used A & B, Prime, Foliar, Fire and the only thing I was impressed by was the foliar but Now Im very happy with their base. I run MK in all my rooms now.

Be interesting to see what Heavy's wholeline comes out at per gallon.
If your getting a better quality product at the end of the day then you will get that money you spent on the nutes back.

Its all about nutrition bro, if you eat mcdonalds everyday you would turn out fat and unhealthy. If you eat organic or good nutritional food then you will turn out much better

Im all about the heavy base nues and their foliar for sure

Cool

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

I
Here is another stoner thought:

Heavy 16 Base with Heavy additives versus Heavy 16 Base with Aptus. H16 additives don't come out to around $500/1kw.

I give you props again as your rooms are top notch and you have the best of the best equipment and great taste in your setups.

I'm not slamming bud i actually think its has some great products. I'm just saying that Aptus is not expensive and its really not. Last time I tried heavy it was double the price but they lowered it. I wonder if Aptus will do the same or go up every year like the others do

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Their foliar is tested and true for sure. I tested it for a year or so with their whole line up, Bryce is a good guy!
I'm using Vital EArth liquid bloom and many teas and organic additives. Been trying to rely on the hydro store less lately...but I've tried almost every single line available as I love to tinker and see how the outcomes differ. Stuck with my 5gal Rootmakers though, they are way better for me versus smartpots and fabric containers.

What kind of dirt or medium are you using?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I

I'm not slamming bud i actually think its has some great products. I'm just saying that Aptus is not expensive and its really not. Last time I tried heavy it was double the price but they lowered it. I wonder if Aptus will do the same or go up every year like the others do
I feel you man, I know your not hating. Your using their base, that says a lot. I just have a hard time letting the Aptus isn't expensive comment go...lol I'll lay off it, but I bet we would agree on just about everything else....Your rooms are magnified versions of mine it seems, good taste for sure :D

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

I feel you man, I know your not hating. Your using their base, that says a lot. I just have a hard time letting the Aptus isn't expensive comment go...lol I'll lay off it, but I bet we would agree on just about everything else....Your rooms are magnified versions of mine it seems, good taste for sure :D
LOL !!!Cool Bud

Top Bottom