Heavy 16 User Superthread

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goldenrod

Goldenrod

great thread folks. learned a hell of alot on some great products here & i can say im a heavy 16 convert now. thank you all for the sharing of info here. it has been of great value to me & im sure many others.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Ok guys my local Hydro store just got this Huge Steel / Glass Locking Case full of APTUS, is anyone or has anyone run Heavy 16 the whole line up along with the APTUS program ? I will have to take a pic of this Fucking Case that came from APTUS to lock thier shit in just over kill must be why the shit cost so much...:wtf:

houseofogs

houseofogs

Ok guys my local Hydro store just got this Huge Steel / Glass Locking Case full of APTUS, is anyone or has anyone run Heavy 16 the whole line up along with the APTUS program ? I will have to take a pic of this Fucking Case that came from APTUS to lock thier shit in just over kill must be why the shit cost so much...:wtf:
SubLBC is currently doing a test run with H16 and Aptus additives. Things don't look so good :hungover:

GreenintheThumb

GreenintheThumb

What a crock of shit this is. Use the Aptus boosters with a base NPK ONLY. Why was he adding prime enhancer, sweet raw, calmag+, and nirvana on top of heavy 16 and aptus? Did he not read what to do? I'm not sure why he thinks aptus would even try to get OMRI listed either. They claim it's organo-mineral i believe. Which IMO means it isn't organic at all. Did he even read the bottles before he started using them? Plenty of people have killed it with Heavy 16 and Aptus. This guy's a moron...

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I've been a H16 fan since my first run with it. I haven't looked back. Bryce is awesome and I don't mind paying a little more for several reasons. I know my money is staying here in the states. The quality and quantity at the end make it all worth it.

I would like to touch on a few things in my experience with H16 and some of the parts of this thread.

The Veg formula has a LOT of CalMag in it. Hell just pour some of the A in a cup and smell it, then smell some CalMag....you can literally smell the similarities. While I do have a Skywalker that is a CalMag whore.....everyone else seems happy with just the H16 base.....so the Skywalker gets a lil epsom in her Coco. Yes I run in Coco and use RO water.

I see a lot of people talking about Bud Ignitor. I used that crap ONCE......never again. I do want to try FIRE to induce budset, but I have found that Bud Blood at 1g per gallon kills it for me. Two or three days after flipping and flowers are everywhere.

I did use FIRE on a seed run (WhiteFire and Jedi Kush), but I had to discontinue it because it was clogging my Blumat lines. Needless to say that run was one of the best ones I've ever had. I'm going to be switching back to FIRE as soon as I use up the rest of my Big Bud powder.

I remember someone asking if PRIME was meant for constant use or once a week. As stated previously I was using Blumats a while back, the Prime was gunking them up a bit as well so I spoke with Bryce and he told me that originally he designed PRIME to be used as a once or twice a week thing. So I began using it double strength on the days that I hand fed CAPS tea and my girls LOVED it. SO yes you can run it weekly or biweekly.

PFN ROCKS!!!! Hands down the best foliar in my lineup. I use it with DM Saturator and dim the lights. I also rotate out a few others like Yellow bottle's Groigen and Florigen, still have some Colossal Bud Blast, Nitrozyme, and Liquid Light.

oscar169......do a search for Jackmayoffer and see his results with H16 and Aptus. I used Fasiltior a few runs back, and I have been using the Ecozen for a while now. I've been wanting to do a side by side and perhaps one day I will get around to it. People talk shit about the high costs of things like H16....and APTUS.....but I think the proof is in the results and my buds are frostier, denser, and smoke cleaner since I have made the switch.

Glad I saw this thread.....keep rocking the H16!!!!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Case 2
Ok so I went back to the local Hydro store to get some more Info on the Aptus Line, I need some info from you guys that are using Aptus already with Heavy 16. I'm going to buy all 7 bottles Fasilitor,Starboost,Bloomboost,Peakboost,Finalboost,Massboost,Ecozen. I have read threw the Atus booklets they gave me, if I'm mixing veg would I mix the Veg A & Veg B & Prime b/c thats the base NPK with Heavy 16 all 3 bottles or do I have this wrong, I'm thinking that I would still use everything but the Fire ? Also here is pic of the case that Aptus made them buy.:greedy::greedy:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
That's a redic case and just gives them more push at charging an arm & a leg per bottle...lol

I have no experience with it, used their pellet sample and still have the 2 lil black bottle sample collecting dust. I just couldn't give them a chance as the guy at the expo was one hell of a used car salesman and they kept saying it's the best. Anyone telling me it's the best over and over just sounds like Big Mike reincarnated.

Now, H16 is the shit and Bryce backs that shit up big time! He let's his product speak for itself and doesn't hit you with b.s & marketing...

K

kushsmoker30

any1 use prime in place of molasses for brewing teas?

H16 said it's good 4 teas gots diff sugars n molasses in it along with some other things that'll help a tea, if some1 should ever need to top feed some pure tea i "think" this would be kind of a better option compare molasses cuz molasses at those ratio's may cause some hurt to root.

GreenintheThumb

GreenintheThumb

View attachment 298299 Ok so I went back to the local Hydro store to get some more Info on the Aptus Line, I need some info from you guys that are using Aptus already with Heavy 16. I'm going to buy all 7 bottles Fasilitor,Starboost,Bloomboost,Peakboost,Finalboost,Massboost,Ecozen. I have read threw the Atus booklets they gave me, if I'm mixing veg would I mix the Veg A & Veg B & Prime b/c thats the base NPK with Heavy 16 all 3 bottles or do I have this wrong, I'm thinking that I would still use everything but the Fire ? Also here is pic of the case that Aptus made them buy.:greedy::greedy:

You only need the Veg A and B, don't add the Prime if you're using the full Aptus line.

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

SubLBC is currently doing a test run with H16 and Aptus additives. Things don't look so good :hungover:
That guy on you tube says in the video he bought those small Aptus bottles for 37 bucks each. Thats why he thinks its expensive because some ass hole sold those bottles that they give away for free. Heavy 16 & Aptus kills it!!! FACT!
As I say to everyone who blasts Aptus about the price ….. Its cheaper than Canna, H& G, Advanced and yellow bottle so please do your research bud for jumping down the throat of other growers

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

That guy on you tube says in the video he bought those small Aptus bottles for 37 bucks each. Thats why he thinks its expensive because some ass hole sold those bottles that they give away for free. Heavy 16 & Aptus kills it!!! FACT!
As I say to everyone who blasts Aptus about the price ….. Its cheaper than Canna, H& G, Advanced and yellow bottle so please do your research bud for jumping down the throat of other growers

And another things…. the guys at Aptus warn your in there instructions "DO NOT" add in any other products other than the Aptus products or you will create issues. This guy tells you straight up he is adding a bunch of other nutes in with the Aptus. He talks out his anus

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
If you use the amount they recommend of their nutes it is not cheaper than many lines...They compare their price with the whole lineups of those other brands. I've done the math on how much it would cost to run Aptus along side my base nutes and it isn't cheap. Fact, it's more than I spend now and if shit didn't improve dramatically I'd be bummed on the energy and money put into using it(Aptus).

Just curious Dutchtouch, have you had major improvements since using Aptus? And, in what way do you feel Aptus is better than other things you've used in the past?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Ok guys I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the Aptus program, question for u I'm 2 weeks into Veg right now, have been feeding VEG A Veg B & the prinme + Caps Teas all the packs every week. Is it going to fuck shit up if I start the program now & have already feed the prime 3 times to my girls, all in 10 gallon pots with a Pro mix soil ?

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Hi B
If you use the amount they recommend of their nutes it is not cheaper than many lines...They compare their price with the whole lineups of those other brands. I've done the math on how much it would cost to run Aptus along side my base nutes and it isn't cheap. Fact, it's more than I spend now and if shit didn't improve dramatically I'd be bummed on the energy and money put into using it(Aptus).

Just curious Dutchtouch, have you had major improvements since using Aptus? And, in what way do you feel Aptus is better than other things you've used in the past?

Hi baba

I done the math and I use the boosters exactly to there feed chart with GH flora nova and it is cheaper 1.09 per gallon.

My old regiment was a mix of brands Canna H&G and some GH and That was setting me back around 1.61 per gallon even with my bulk discounts. I did not notice much of a increase in yield but the quality difference and the simplicity won me over. no more uhauls to collect my nutes and no more weekly flushes, flushing my biology down the drain

Baba I know there is so much BS on here and in this industry but I promise you its the real deal. Give them a call and try get samples and you can make your own mind up. Even if you dont run the whole line use the fasilitor and startboost its unreal

If there was something better on the market I would be all over it but honestly there is not.

You get a commercial yield with a organic product , its unheard of but the quality is a cut above the rest. My rooms are dialed in so thats half the battle but it all comes down to mineralization and genetics.

I'm experimenting all the time so when something better comes along I will be on it

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Ho
Ok guys I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the Aptus program, question for u I'm 2 weeks into Veg right now, have been feeding VEG A Veg B & the prinme + Caps Teas all the packs every week. Is it going to fuck shit up if I start the program now & have already feed the prime 3 times to my girls, all in 10 gallon pots with a Pro mix soil ?

Hi O

I would give it till your next run for a true test. It wont Fuck your shit up but It wont be a true test. You will see almost in instant results when you use it from the start. I would recommend using at least fasilitor though and i would recommend sea green as a foliar feed

Top Bottom