Heavy 16 User Superthread

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushsmoker30

Be interesting to see what Heavy's wholeline comes out at per gallon.
If your getting a better quality product at the end of the day then you will get that money you spent on the nutes back.

if u buy big/bigger bottles n use at max strength it's $1.00 a gal not including H16 Roots or flush yet price on those not factored in yet.

the foliar is a expensive mix per gal, at $50 a L (retail) u get less then 7 gals at that price it's well worth the investment to buy a fogger sprayer as mention already on this post it'll stretch the hell out of a gallon. i did NOT include the foliar into the price cuz it's not used as often as u would other nutes.

this is a estimate of using there highest recommended mixes at "retail" price w/o tax, using 23L A&B Bud, 5L Fire, 23L Prime n 1 L of foliar bottles however veg. A&B was not factored in cuz it's not used together.

once a nice discount n a more realistic mix is factored, it'll be like 30-50 cents/gal again not including flush or roots... using the same bottles as above at retail 10 ml A&B, 2ml Fire n 8ml prime it's bout .45 cents a gal add discount n it's lower

any 1 have any idea on pricing for Flush or Roots?

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

if u buy big/bigger bottles n use at max strength it's $1.00 a gal not including H16 Roots or flush yet price on those not factored in yet.

the foliar is a expensive mix per gal, at $50 a L (retail) u get less then 7 gals at that price it's well worth the investment to buy a fogger sprayer as mention already on this post it'll stretch the hell out of a gallon. i did NOT include the foliar into the price cuz it's not used as often as u would other nutes.

this is a estimate of using there highest recommended mixes at "retail" price w/o tax, using 23L A&B Bud, 5L Fire, 23L Prime n 1 L of foliar bottles however veg. A&B was not factored in cuz it's not used together.

once a nice discount n a more realistic mix is factored, it'll be like 30-50 cents/gal again not including flush or roots... using the same bottles as above at retail 10 ml A&B, 2ml Fire n 8ml prime it's bout .45 cents a gal add discount n it's lower

any 1 have any idea on pricing for Flush or Roots?
Cant really count discounts because some people get huges ones and some dont and this is not including all the new products so If its at 1.00 per gallon then for sure with the new products its going to take it over the Aptus 1.09 pergallon.

Heavy is a good product. Its not for me but for sure I have seen it working well.

Im all about new products buddy and as soon as a product comes out better that the one I use now I will be all over it

K

kushsmoker30

Cant really count discounts because some people get huges ones and some dont and this is not including all the new products so If its at 1.00 per gallon then for sure with the new products its going to take it over the Aptus 1.09 pergallon.

Heavy is a good product. Its not for me but for sure I have seen it working well.

Im all about new products buddy and as soon as a product comes out better that the one I use now I will be all over it

gallon per gallon it think it'll be the same H16 may even be cheaper, i rounded the current price a more accurate 1 is around .95 cents still no idea on how much the 2 new bottles will be.

"if" i'm not mistaking Aputs price does not include the base nutes in it, u add whatever base u want to run, "if" this is right then Aptus deff cost more cuz of the .95 cents per gal mentioned .30 of it is in the base.

when adding the price of nutes per gal we must include the base nutes or else it'd be kinda incomplete, i mean u really can't run Aptus with out a base so it deff needs to be accounted for in the price.

sorry if Aptus price includes base nutes then ignore my comment, "if" my memory serves me right i think i was told by a hydro store guy "u just add whatever base u want from whatever line u want to these additives."

BernieBee

BernieBee

Recently received the new Aptus cost comparison flyer from one of the hydro stores I shop at... Aptus DOES include the cost of base nutes in their comparison... In the fine print: "Since Aptus doesn't have a base NPK nutrient we added an average cost of the most popular base NPK fertilizer products..."
I must say as well, I have used Heavy 16 for quite a while now and since switching to Aptus for my additives I have cut my NPK use (Heavy 16) by about 30-35%.... with a bit better yield, and very noticeable increase in quality.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Recently received the new Aptus cost comparison flyer from one of the hydro stores I shop at... Aptus DOES include the cost of base nutes in their comparison... In the fine print: "Since Aptus doesn't have a base NPK nutrient we added an average cost of the most popular base NPK fertilizer products..."
I must say as well, I have used Heavy 16 for quite a while now and since switching to Aptus for my additives I have cut my NPK use (Heavy 16) by about 30-35%.... with a bit better yield, and very noticeable increase in quality.
Just curious but did you try lowering the H16 Base when you were running H16 additives?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I
used PBP in a few rooms and GH flora nova in the others. I ran Heavy about a year ago and nothing jumped out at me. I dont know if they have changed the formula ? but whatever they did kicks ass.
I Have not ran the whole heavy line because they keep bringing out new products. I only used A & B, Prime, Foliar, Fire and the only thing I was impressed by was the foliar but Now Im very happy with their base. I run MK in all my rooms now.

Be interesting to see what Heavy's wholeline comes out at per gallon.
If your getting a better quality product at the end of the day then you will get that money you spent on the nutes back.

Its all about nutrition bro, if you eat mcdonalds everyday you would turn out fat and unhealthy. If you eat organic or good nutritional food then you will turn out much better

Im all about the heavy base nues and their foliar for sure

Cool
I run MK in all my rooms now. ?

vangs

vangs

I'm finishing my second run with it now , and this time using the entire line veg a&b, then bud a&b + prime , fire , flush ,with roots excelerater ,and cannazyme ,alternating with Hygrozyme, also great white and organic teas once in a while . their foliar which Fuckin rocks , makes your leaves so lush and green great calcium source . Growing in roots soil and two brands of coco , All mediums love it . It's by far the best nute line I've found . And some of the winereys down here in socal are using it for their grapes so its food grade shit .

you have any journals here on the farm? looking into heavy16 for a nute line and came across this thread. from the sounds of it, it rlly is good so i wanted to see how it came out for u

kooter840

kooter840

Works great for me! Caps bennies and heavy 16........bam! Top one is pretty 98 bubba, and the bottom is some solar flair by jaws.
IMG 20130420 185756
IMG 20130420 184737

K

kushsmoker30

after using HG for over a year, i must say while i like the H16 veg it's clear that this line deff has more salt build up then H&G. i can see it everywhere in my res, trays n bottom of my plants, plants do seem happier tho...we'll c the real test come harvest.

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

It's cheaper than Root's Excel, and only going on someone else's word.....outperforms Root's Excel.
I just checked their site and it still only says coming soon w no indication its on its way. So if it is out, your buddy must be a lucky guy cuz it still isnt available to the masses from what i can see.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I just checked their site and it still only says coming soon w no indication its on its way. So if it is out, your buddy must be a lucky guy cuz it still isnt available to the masses from what i can see.
It was on the shelves at Green Coast the other day.....so while it may not be WIDELY available.....it is here in SoCal.

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

Yep just confirmed it on ebay, someone has it for sale. Would love to see the ingredients list. Hope the waits been worthwhile.

houseofogs

houseofogs

any info on this?
any 1 use it yet n if so what can it be compared to?
also price info?
I've ran both Roots Excel and H16 Roots in my Mom/Babies room. Also in my veg/flower rooms. Works well but does not work better than roots excel. You get much stronger root structure with Roots Excel. You can definitely notice it in the babies/clone machines.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

I've ran both Roots Excel and H16 Roots in my Mom/Babies room. Also in my veg/flower rooms. Works well but does not work better than roots excel. You get much stronger root structure with Roots Excel. You can definitely notice it in the babies/clone machines.

Really? I did the same, but Heavy16 Roots came out ahead. The one thing i have been noticing is the stem base girth. much thicker then the roots excell at the same age. I also, i have heard it performs the same function as drip clean, has SAR stimulating properties, and fungicidal properties as well.. When i receive more concrete information/results, i will share it with you all!

Top Bottom