Heavy 16 User Superthread

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Update: I'm starting to like the new combo things are stacking really nice..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Thanks There's a few.. #4,Tahoe,Wifi,Louie,HiOctane, True and a couple others.. The fire/Moab combo is doing a bang up job...I hear they discontinued hammer head so I guess I found something new.. ;)

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Anyone using the Finish product as recommended?

I run it pretty close to how Bryce recommends it. Once a week my girls get a dose of Prime, Finish, Sea Green, and Tea.
Has anybody else heard that either fire or prime contain PGRs?

Somebody was telling me that and I want to make sure either way.

Is prime or fire slowing/stopping stretch for anybody? I usually run short veg times and need them to stretch once flower starts so that would be bad for me.

Anybody?

Natural PGR's like tricontanol sourced from Alfalfa. Nothing like Phosphoload or Bushmaster.

As far as it stopping stretch I think that is really strain dependent. I have a few girls who it seemed to keep internodes a little tighter on, and a few others that it didn't seem to slow down any stretch at all. I also have one phenotype of Jedi Kush that foxtailed hard from Fire.....while White Fire plants right next to them wound up being some of the nicest bud I have ever grown.

C

cheeseterd12345

Natural PGR's like tricontanol sourced from Alfalfa. Nothing like Phosphoload or Bushmaster.

As far as it stopping stretch I think that is really strain dependent. I have a few girls who it seemed to keep internodes a little tighter on, and a few others that it didn't seem to slow down any stretch at all. I also have one phenotype of Jedi Kush that foxtailed hard from Fire.....while White Fire plants right next to them wound up being some of the nicest bud I have ever grown.

Thanks for the reply man. I heard that it contained palco so I was a bit worried since I already ordered the entire line. Glad to hear from you.

My main concern wasn't necessarily minimizing internodal length so much as stopping all vertical growth cold like phoshpo or bushmaster does.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Thanks for the reply man. I heard that it contained palco so I was a bit worried since I already ordered the entire line. Glad to hear from you.

My main concern wasn't necessarily minimizing internodal length so much as stopping all vertical growth cold like phoshpo or bushmaster does.

Yeah......there is NO Paclo in Fire so no need to be worried about that man. .

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Alright Alright I bought a Gallon of the Finish when & how are you guys using it, I read the bottles but it talk about using it during the last two weeks, ? but feed charts, on Heavy Pro shows using it all the way through flower, hit me back Farmers, let me know what been working for you....:cigar:

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Alright Alright I bought a Gallon of the Finish when & how are you guys using it, I read the bottles but it talk about using it during the last two weeks, ? but feed charts, on Heavy Pro shows using it all the way through flower, hit me back Farmers, let me know what been working for you....:cigar:

I'm using it all the way through, following the Heavy Pro chart unless I see any problems. I want to see what this line is all about....on it's own.

I will be watering in some ACT once every week or two but that will most likely be my only diversion from the Pro feed chart.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I run 2ml Prime, 5 ml Finish, and 1ml Sea Green per gallon once a week when I feed my girls their tea. This is their day of rest, sorta like a flush if you will. IMHO it allows the plants to eat up anything leftover in the medium. The last week I give them 1ml Prime and 10ml Finish. I have used Finish for 2 runs now and the results are great. I also ditched Drip Clean from my lineup and started using ROOTS.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Feed them today I just printed the new chart, way dif then my old one, 2.5 ml all the way to last week then 10ml it says, going to try in just like the new charts are showing..

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

Hey farmers, wondering if anyone knows the difference between H16 prime Vs H16 finish?

they look like redundant products, but i assume there is some different ingredients in each product...

Any insight into the ingredients/ or what to expect from product appreciated,

...and personal experiences with the product very much appreciated as well!

Peace, Puss

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
oscar169 do u always stick to the whole h16 program?

plants look great btw

That's all I have been running, VEG A+B Prime, BUD A+B, Finish, Fire, Foliar Spray until week 2.5, then every/other week I give them Caps Teas + Sea Green, that Sea Green shit is where its at good stuff, add it to your Tea just before you water in the Tea. That's it bro nothing else the Heavy 16 program, minus the Roots, you don't need the Roots b/c you using the Teas and that shit has way more microbs/fungi then that over price b/s Roots has in it. Also you can get crazy with your teas here are some things I use in the tea's , Sea Green, EWC, Ancient Forest, Liquid Sea Kelp-cold water pressed-Hi Brix Molasses, Black Strap, That just some different things you can use in you teas, I use the Heavy 16 Line minus the Roots & kill it with Caps Teas....:cigar:

Here is a Tea Recipe that I use & modified from
1. 4 gals of RO or bubbled chlorine-free tap water
2. 4 TBSP Root pack, 4 TBSP Nute pack, 4 TBSP Foliar pack
3. 100ml earth juice hi-brix molasses
4. Stocking full of 3 handfuls earthworm castings and 3 handfuls Bu's Blend compost <or Alaskan Humisoil>
5. 1 to 1.5 handfuls Alfalfa meal if desired
6.. 50ml Liquid Kelp

Notes:
Alfalfa Meal can also be added to the stocking containing the 3 handfuls earthworm castings and 3 handfuls Bu's Blend compost if desired.

Also, if you are looking to brew a tea with more Humic in it, just switch the 3 handfuls of Bu's Blend compost to 3 handfuls of General Organics Ancient Forest Alaskan Humisoil. I always use the earthworm castings as my base and switch between the other 2 ingredients.

Brew for 24-48 hours hours.

I dilute all 4 gallons into a 55 gallon reservoir and water in as normal.

Top Bottom