Heavy 16 User Superthread

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I have tried the Roots Excel, VS The 3 bottles of the AN, Roots was the winner of that, then I took the Roots Excel Vs the ACT Teas with the 3 Packs of Caps Bennies, The Tea that I brewed Blew that shit out of the water, I have to this Day still not had roots like I do with ACT Brewd in my Vortex Brewer, crazy shit, Root bounding in 10 Gallon pots after 84 days, roots growing right out the drain holes..:cigar:

I wonder what would happen with ACT and Roots......hmmmmm

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

I use Caps bennies with H16 Roots. I crown feed with straight tea then mix 4 cups tea to every 10 gallons of nutes in the res for the week. Massive root mass. I transplant from 2 gallon grow bags to 10 gallon smarties and have huge white matts on the bottom of the pots in two weeks. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I use Caps bennies with H16 Roots. I crown feed with straight tea then mix 4 cups tea to every 10 gallons of nutes in the res for the week. Massive root mass. I transplant from 2 gallon grow bags to 10 gallon smarties and have huge white matts on the bottom of the pots in two weeks. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

I meant Heavy 16's Roots....the product.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I meant Heavy 16's Roots....the product.

I'm probably not going to spend any money on the H16 Roots, I'm sold on brewing the teas with caps bennies, also I use sea green, and have some free bottles of great white/orca that I will also put into the tea's before I brew a batch, You can build your own tea brewer with a 5 gallon bucket, air pump and stone, be the best roots you ever had...;)

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

I don't run Roots past week 2. ACT's are imperative imo.

Hard to take this pic lifting the pot with one hand and sliding the camera under and clicking with the other so you'll have to excuse my photo skills. This is the bottom of a 10 gallon smart pot after a couple of weeks.

IMG 0150

budm

budm

I'm probably not going to spend any money on the H16 Roots, I'm sold on brewing the teas with caps bennies, also I use sea green, and have some free bottles of great white/orca that I will also put into the tea's before I brew a batch, You can build your own tea brewer with a 5 gallon bucket, air pump and stone, be the best roots you ever had...;)

Are you adding that sea green at the end of your brew?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Oh...I brew tea's. I made a vortex brewer out of a sparklets bottle.

I don't run Roots past week 2. ACT's are imperative imo.

Hard to take this pic lifting the pot with one hand and sliding the camera under and clicking with the other so you'll have to excuse my photo skills. This is the bottom of a 10 gallon smart pot after a couple of weeks.

I was only going to run ROOTS until the beginning of week 5....but after talking to Bryce I decided to run it to until I cut co2. He talked about the difference between Organic Complexers and Chealtes and basically sold me on using the product a bit longer. Don't ask me to explain it though.....he kinda melted my brain a bit.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Oh...I brew tea's. I made a vortex brewer out of a sparklets bottle.

I was only going to run ROOTS until the beginning of week 5....but after talking to Bryce I decided to run it to until I cut co2. He talked about the difference between Organic Complexers and Chealtes and basically sold me on using the product a bit longer. Don't ask me to explain it though.....he kinda melted my brain a bit.

Keep us posted on how well Roots works, but I just can't see it holding a candle in the wind to Brewing them ACT Teas, but let us know.Thanks..:)

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Keep us posted on how well Roots works, but I just can't see it holding a candle in the wind to Brewing them ACT Teas, but let us know.Thanks..:)

I'm not going to stop using tea's......I'm gonna use both. I wasn't before because I thought ROOTS was just beneficial bacteria.....but it isn't.

d3cryption

d3cryption

anyone running the fire last few weeks of veg...... ?

fire/moab combo what schedule/ strenghts r u guys running with this combo?

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

If you don't run cal mag you gotta run there nutrient at full strength. I don't run there nutrient at full strength so I always balance my RO to 150ppms of calmag weeks 1-5 then 100ppms on week6 then cut it off. Alot of old school growers always use half strength you can run full strength to calculator with the base. The new shit. Lol

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

How many Mls per gallon of base are you guys running? What ratio's of PPM's. I'm gonna do a run with heavy I read the whole thread I'm convinced.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I'm trying to decide between HVY16 and Cultured Solutions, right now. Both seem to be top grade hydro nutes., CS is 50% more expensive.

If you YouTube Big dans greenthumb he rocked the cs nutes and explained them fully check that out. But ima Devoted heavy believer gonna incorporate caps bennies into my mix with them and see what i can dial up...Good luck Choosing.

fractal

fractal

I couldn't find anything about CS nutes on his youtube channel. It's for the best, I honestly cannot handle looking at plant pictures or anything right now. . . Being unable to have any cannabis for going on 3 years now it just hits me like a gut punch to look at buds and plants. Makes me rage really hard.

budm

budm

Being unable to have any cannabis for going on 3 years now it just hits me like a gut punch to look at buds and plants. Makes me rage really hard.

So to get your mind off buds, you come here?! :shy:

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

How many Mls per gallon of base are you guys running? What ratio's of PPM's. I'm gonna do a run with heavy I read the whole thread I'm convinced.
I max out at 12ml right now....but I may up it to 13 as my plants seemed to start yellowing up a bit earlier than normal this run. I should add that these were tree's grown in a vertical lighting situation. I just made the switch back to Vertical growing and I need to get things dialed in.

Top Bottom