Heavy 16 User Superthread

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

toquer

My OG can handle the MassBoost as an addition to the heavy line early. After week 4 it causes curl. Only needs it like week 2 to 3. The chem curls with it in week 6 and is too green with it altogether. And the sativa curl with MassBoost in week 1. I am in VermiFire and Tupar blend.

H

Hydropimp

For you guys running aptus and adding the mass boost do you add it before the base or after the base?

jitty bo

jitty bo

I read this whole post and really thought about switching from General Hydro 3 part but I think I will just stay with what works I would love a little more flavor but not worth the price

kushdaking

kushdaking

Heavy 16 will pay for itself your first harvest if your using general hydro 3 part. You will almost be guaranteed to see a 30% increase in yield if using it properly

I read this whole post and really thought about switching from General Hydro 3 part but I think I will just stay with what works I would love a little more flavor but not worth the price

kushdaking

kushdaking

But one question that seems like no one I ask or nothing I read, if finish is a flushing agent and it says to use the last week in flower why does it say use 2.5ml during flowering time? When mixing it with food wouldnt it pretty much kill the point of feeding my plants

jitty bo

jitty bo

i really want to switch but at that price plus i would need ro water and coco

I'm using
GH 3 part wk1-3 lucas formula 4-8
gh silica wk 1-8
liquid kool bloomwk1-4
diamond black wk1-5
flouralisous plus wk1-7
koolbloom dry wk 6-7

i get more weight than any of my friends but i really want my bud to be like what you get with h and g or botanicare with GH weight

kushdaking

kushdaking

Ive ran heavy with both well water and tap water with out an RO with great success. The nutrient line itself is relatively cheap compared to other, the main expensive component is fire and prime but even then heavy 16 has less bottles then lets say h and g or advanced. By the small bottles abd see how you like it

T

toquer

But one question that seems like no one I ask or nothing I read, if finish is a flushing agent and it says to use the last week in flower why does it say use 2.5ml during flowering time? When mixing it with food wouldnt it pretty much kill the point of feeding my plants
It just says finish. It's a very refined fulvic. It is in all of their bottles. The last week when you are no longer using nutes you up the dosage of finish to make up for the lack of it. It helps leach out the remainder of the nutrients in the soil. At the end best used with prime and an enzyme.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

I never use the finish throughout the cycle as the heavy 16 schedule suggests but I do use it during flush. In addition to the info @toquer gave, the way Bryce from heavy 16 explained to me was that you never want to flush with straight water at the end (especially in soilless mediums) as it will cause a loss of density in the finished buds resulting in fluffier buds and less overall yield.

kushdaking

kushdaking

I never use the finish throughout the cycle as the heavy 16 schedule suggests but I do use it during flush. In addition to the info @toquer gave, the way Bryce from heavy 16 explained to me was that you never want to flush with straight water at the end (especially in soilless mediums) as it will cause a loss of density in the finished buds resulting in fluffier buds and less overall yield.

Thats pretty interesting I got a tester bottle of finish laying around im gonna try that and see how my finished product turns out. Cause if thats true I dont know how the hell ive never heard of that before lol im 3 weeks out so perfect timing bro
thanks guys

kushdaking

kushdaking

Oh no doubt I had one of there reps numbers in my phone real cool helpful cat I met at the hydro store there customer service is phenomenal and lets temeber remember people. American Made

Bomber420

Bomber420

I could not find it in the thread about cal mag use with the heavy line.

A couple pages back some ask but no reply.

I am in coco and r.o

Also not now I will be getting the aptus line up.

But as for right now with out the mass boost do you need to supplement
I use 1-2 ml per gal of botanicare cal mag and works out great other than that I add hygrozyme and a silicate but not every feeding

kushdoctor

kushdoctor

My understanding is finish works like drip clean when used at the low dosage during the whole cycle, it keeps the salts from binding up in your plants. Use it and everything else as the heavy nute calculator says and you'll love the results.

kushdoctor

kushdoctor

Has anyone ran h16 in vermifire? I am running recycled super soil made out of vermifire and my plants are looking hungry. I only have h16 so I am thinkig about going back to synthetics. How much of a flavor difference should i expect?
vermifire sucks period . Ive fed the heavy line to subcools original recipe just to see and it turned out great

vangs

vangs

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

I just started using heavys full line with Pro Mix instead of soil. Have to say I'm pretty excited about the results so far. Hope to keep the flavors I used to get.

Latest posts

Top Bottom