Heavy 16 User Superthread

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

whocares

before i get roasted. I did just start from the last page and started working my way backwards and i do see people talking about the questions i just asked.

T

Tylrr420

Feeding 8ml per gal of bud a and b has been killing it for me. I up it to 9 ml a gallon at week 5 with the whole line. Only take prime to 1.5 ml and fire to 2 ml at week 5 as well. Also don't know why your running 20 percent run off if your doing multi feeds. Seems like a huge waste unless your recirculating which I also wouldn't do. I feed 6x a day for 30 seconds , zero runoff. I also know of people killing it with 4 ml a and b with 4 ml of calmag @whocares

W

whocares

Feeding 8ml per gal of bud a and b has been killing it for me. I up it to 9 ml a gallon at week 5 with the whole line. Only take prime to 1.5 ml and fire to 2 ml at week 5 as well. Also don't know why your running 20 percent run off if your doing multi feeds. Seems like a huge waste unless your recirculating which I also wouldn't do. I feed 6x a day for 30 seconds , zero runoff. I also know of people killing it with 4 ml a and b with 4 ml of calmag @whocares

What size are your pots and how many ounces do your plants get in 30 seconds?

Also how do you do 6x per day. My irrigation controller maxes at 4x.

W

whocares

Thanks for replying. Do you know what your ec is week 5 with all the addivites?

T

Tylrr420

@whocares you need a cyclical timer. Look up galcons on Amazon. They are programmable in seconds unlike most controllers and this is key. My ppm at week 5 maxes out at like 890. Not sure what that is in e.c. My pots are 3s and 5s and depending on how many sprayers are in the pot they usually get about a third gallon every watering I'd say maybe a qtr gallon

vangs

vangs

does anyone know what good ppms are when using heavy16 im running bud a and b and then prime and fire with sea green during flower.. my ppms come around 1100-1200. im running a gorilla glue cut thats a heavy feeder and the plants are large 6fters in 20gal pots.. first time running heavy16.. can i raise my ppms without burning the plants? i us 15ml gal bud a b and then 3ml pr gal fire starrting week 3 and then prime 3ml per gal.. so i follow the usage amount per gal but ive read peoples reziviors around 1700ppm

N

nightmarecreature

does anyone know what good ppms are when using heavy16 im running bud a and b and then prime and fire with sea green during flower.. my ppms come around 1100-1200. im running a gorilla glue cut thats a heavy feeder and the plants are large 6fters in 20gal pots.. first time running heavy16.. can i raise my ppms without burning the plants? i us 15ml gal bud a b and then 3ml pr gal fire starrting week 3 and then prime 3ml per gal.. so i follow the usage amount per gal but ive read peoples reziviors around 1700ppm

Every run is different, just check the tips of your plants for burn. When the ppm gets too high, youll know when to back off.

I love Heavy 16 base, it buffers nearly perfect.

vangs

vangs

Every run is different, just check the tips of your plants for burn. When the ppm gets too high, youll know when to back off.

if i raise the ppms and then its too much and gets nute burned, isnt that going to shock my plants and reduce yield? im going into week 3 of flower.. i was happy feeding around 1100 uuntil the plants got voer 7ft tall. Another thing. there in 2ogal pots and every 12 plants drink 50gal of water every 2-3 days but now it looks like they need water everyday, does that sound normal? to have thirsty plants the day after being watered, thats why im thinking the ppms are too low but im following the directions for heavy and im using the max amoumt ml recommended.. like it says late bud 10-15ml im using 15ml as it is... once i add my base nutes it raises it to around 1000ppm and then 200ppm more after i add prime and fire....

vangs

vangs

should i be running anything else other than prime and fire during flower? is that why?? do i need to maybe bring in some hydrozyme or something.

N

nightmarecreature

Once the tips start burning, back off. No one can tell you what a good ppm is, so many variables. Dont worry about ppm, give them what makes them happy. For them to drink everyday is a good sign, it doesnt mean they are hungry, means the root system is kicking ass. Dont feed them everywatering.

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT!!!!!

B

Branduhn

Hi guys I've been growing for 3 years and I've used nothing but recipe for success as my nutes. I've been satisfied but not overwhelmed and it's time to mix it up. I'm a little confused with this heavy 16 lines. Not to sound like an idiot but is it only for hydro? I grow in soil (baccto: I got a really good deal not even sure if it's any good) I feel like I could follow the nutrient chart and get by but what about the foliar spray? Do I mix that with the nutes, or do I spray it on them? God I know I sound like a rookie but I'd appreciate the help. Please and thank you.

Huckster79

Huckster79

Hi guys I've been growing for 3 years and I've used nothing but recipe for success as my nutes. I've been satisfied but not overwhelmed and it's time to mix it up. I'm a little confused with this heavy 16 lines. Not to sound like an idiot but is it only for hydro? I grow in soil (baccto: I got a really good deal not even sure if it's any good) I feel like I could follow the nutrient chart and get by but what about the foliar spray? Do I mix that with the nutes, or do I spray it on them? God I know I sound like a rookie but I'd appreciate the help. Please and thank you.

You found right nute line in my mind. I'm not a seasoned vet, and killing it, I say it out of more thanks for such a great nute line than bragging.... I'm not affiliated with them in anyway besides being a customer. I grow in promix. I follow the nute chart and since doing so have not had a single deficiency or burn, just some amazing success for my level experience. The Prime is my favorite, as it eliminates the need to PH adjust as long as your starting with decent water. I couldn't be happier. I use full line up besides roots, only because I have a ton of rhizoblast to use and then will probably switch to their roots just because I'm so happy. If you follow nute chart you should need no other additives, no calmag or whatnot...

Good luck you will love it I believe. I think you will be impressed. My mentor was so impressed he switched himself! Also the company is great with questions. I emailed once and a guy called me from his cell within an hour and has answered several follow up questions over time via txt.

Huckster79

Huckster79

Oh the foliar is amazing- the reports that you can see a difference in a few hours is no lie... Use it... Little goes long way.

Huckster79

Huckster79

I meant to ask when I got on here (but got excited seeing a new convert to H16)

How often do you you guys feed with H16? I feed every feeding for most part with just an occasional plain water and prime (cuz I hate Ph'ing) when I'm running tight on time. I happy with how things turned out but wondering if much of its wasted, would I get same results feeding every other water? or water/prime only every third water? I'm in promix hp....

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

I meant to ask when I got on here (but got excited seeing a new convert to H16)

How often do you you guys feed with H16? I feed every feeding for most part with just an occasional plain water and prime (cuz I hate Ph'ing) when I'm running tight on time. I happy with how things turned out but wondering if much of its wasted, would I get same results feeding every other water? or water/prime only every third water? I'm in promix hp....
I feed three times per night. 23 gal per night 30 plants

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

Hey farmers, I want to give moab a shot with my fire this run. I've been using most of the h16 line for a year plus other additives, but can't find any info on the ratios you guys are using for this combo. Can anyone shoot me a good starting point? I'm using the old fire formula.

Check out the GCH "Heavy16 cadillac special sauce vol. 2"

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

never seen that before. thanks for the word on the caddy juice

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

Check out the GCH "Heavy16 cadillac special sauce vol. 2"
Hey I been reading this Cadillac juice pdf. Awesome man this is right up my alley. Where did you get this secret squirrel shit. My god man this is the real deal. I already use the Hygrowzime and the mykos along with the full Heavy 16 line, I can just imagine the terps that would come off this bud. Im start looking at the price of the rest of the stuff for next run. Fish

Top Bottom