Heavy Yeilding strains available in seed form?

• Thread starter jagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
half baked

half baked

whats ina 1000 thats not in a 600 + 250. With 600s easily able to pull a lb i figured id be sorted with a 600 + 250, will a 1000 really give me that huge push?
thinking of doing 3 plants, dwc, in a scrog.
so i figured the 600 on top, the 250 id move around the sides get some good side coverage

hey bro, ive stepped up from 600s to 1000s and honestly the diff is amazing, just controlling the heat tho

jagle

jagle

Thanks walter.
Theres a couple of strains there now for me to do some background checking on.
peace

joehank

joehank

S.A.G.E. from TH seeds. My first run was great, everyone loved it. Second run still had good yield and bag appeal, but they said it wasn't as good. Strange because they came from same mom. Really big colas and easy to grow and clone.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I just ran Mob Boss from Grindhouse. My grow is not focused on yield, but relatively speaking (to my own grows), she was a massive yielder. Giant uber frosty colas everywhere.

I'd say any of the Tang Tang crosses from Grindhouse or New House. That's what used in many of their crosses to increase yield.

Apparently there is a huge yielding Blue Dream pheno as well.

outwest

Unit541

Unit541

Environmental variables affecting yield aside, Sannies Killing Fields is the top producer in my garden over the last few years. Consistently hit's 1.75-2 per kw with relatively little effort in my garden. Little effort means 300ppm max (0.5) Dyna Bloom, no boosters. Maybe a little Mag-Pro at times.

jagle

jagle

ya ive grown kf before, good yield aswell. have you had the green or purple? i found the green produced more, but preferred the purples high

Unit541

Unit541

The one I kept is well, a little bit of both... At 11 wks or so, it's about 50/50 bright green/deep purple calyxes. Smells of fresh strawberries. Flavor moves from strawberry to peach(1) as it cures. My personal favorite, and in high demand. Hash smells like frakkin' candy. High is durable and long lasting, very clear headed and do not under any circumstances smoke this before bed unless you like lying there awake for hours on end...

The mom is too vigorous to keep up with easily. End up taking 10x as many cuts as I run just to keep her at bay.

I'm going to pop a new pack of the F3s and see what I get. I'd really like to find another unique KF keeper to put in rotation.

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

Big Yields come from good vegging ------- If you veg any plant big enough and control the stretch with LST - Super cropping - etc.... you could easily hit your numbers with any strain. Just remember --- the plant will give you back what you put in to her... and that doesnt mean going and buying the most expensive nutes and supplements out there. Keep your ladies happy and healthy --- veg them big and knock it out the park brother ------ Just my 2 cents......

jagle

jagle

ya well 2 or 3 plants was what i was thinking, good 6/8 weeks for vegging i reckon should get a plant big enough to yield what i want..

Ever after

Ever after

CASEY JONES THE HEADS VERSION CROSSED WITH ANY THING !!!!!WARNING ITS A TALL SATIVA that likes to be LST'd WITH AND ALSO LOVES TOPPING IN VEG AND YOU CAN GET POUNDS IF YOU USE A SCROG IF YOU SCROG CASEY MAKE SURE TO GET RID OF ALL THE SHIT THAT DOESNT GET FULL LIGHT!SOG is great also like a 3 day veg. the most i would veg casey if you do not top it alot is 3 weeks

1 plant gets you 3 oz with 2.5 weeks veg in 3 gallon of coco uhh its really frosty and its trainwreck and and thai and a sour D only the heads version is good though check out any of the connisour JONES OR CASEY ___________ what ever's like rainbow jones should yield more than most plants and thats gdp x the casey jones heads .

CASEY JONES HEADS MAKES GREAT WAX ALSO ITS A SUPER TALL SATIVA

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

I supercrop my ladies for canopy control --- i keep the T5's real close to the tops. All my girls are forced to remain small or turn into small bushes! The more tops you have the more bud! Plain and simple. Every strain can be trained! Im rappin' now -------- lol ---- A solid veg will get you what you want.

B

bckwht

I noticed in Waynes divine genetics thread that he had some nice yields from some of the bubba crosses still available

Top Bottom