Hello everybody

• Thread starter Lilolme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lilolme

Lilolme

It became very apparent at last nights check that the runt DID NOT like my homemade miracle gro concoction, I admit I was a little heavy handed with it. I was runin around like a loon to get her res drained and plain water in before lights out but I got er dun. Recieved new GH nutes so both girls got a fresh batch o that. I will stick with GH as everything bad that has happened was totally my fault. On the other hand the batch I mixed for my big girl that did not contain miracle gro seems to have had no ill effects she is cruisin right along. Still have a few or so more weeks and the trics aint there so on she goes. Man is she stinkin up the house.
3FF6974C D08B 46C5 BD11 7D6DDF11AD83
02B15227 B0AC 420C A551 36F331277FA5
1B04C48C 924F 478F B5B9 B7C2C7B1E1B5

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

IView attachment 951050View attachment 951051
I am gettin quite angry. I am also not spending another dime on bottled panther piss. I am very studious and carefully follow directions with measurements to the milligram. People have been growin weed since way before all the fancy chelated whatever that is and bottles with perty pictures on em. All that stuff is marketing there is nothing magical in them bottles. They take no responsibility for ANYTHING despite any warranty claims. There are recipes shared by old school growers out there that can be made for pennies on the dollar. I am making my own nute blends with cheap readily available ingredients from now on, I will skip the “ convenience “ of bottled panther piss. At this point I don’t care if this pretty plant lives or dies it will be fed cheap Mom and Pop hardware store fertilizers. Detractors and advertiser trolls pushin products that have popped up on my thread lately can move along. If I get the boot I couldn’t care less I will just join another grow site there are many. The damage to this plant is 100% due to the expensive over hyped bottled panther piss marketed towards new growers. You don’t need all that crap to grow a plant just basic nutrients and the knowledge required to use them properly.View attachment 951050View attachment 951051
Hey buddy I'll read through your thread over coffee in the morning & see if I can help figure out what that spotting is

I haven't used those newts but I've heard good things about them, simple 2 part, easy to mix the way you want. I use Master Blend you might want to check that too, it's also good and goes a long way

Lilolme

Lilolme

Hey buddy I'll read through your thread over coffee in the morning & see if I can help figure out what that spotting is

I haven't used those newts but I've heard good things about them, simple 2 part, easy to mix the way you want. I use Master Blend you might want to check that too, it's also good and goes a long way
Will do thanks

Lilolme

Lilolme

I have not ruled out genetics or nute sensitivity this aint the first plant I have had do the same thing when the others didn’t

Lilolme

Lilolme

I got the nooooobie blues
From my head down to my shoes
My roots are brown
My leaves are dry
I hope and pray that she dont die
I really wanna get real high
I just hang my head and cry
I got the nooooobie blues

Last edited:
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
So amazing! Looking forward to the big harvest! Sooon

Lilolme

Lilolme

I
So amazing! Looking forward to the big harvest! Sooon
I have a good digital scale now that I use for cooking and bulk food packaging I will be able to provide final weights for you. I never kept a scale just in case I ever get caught it might help prove I am not selling. Which I am not I have money already.

Lilolme

Lilolme

Went back and drained
@Lilolme nice comeback you're looking lush again.
Drained the runt again, quick ph drop she aint ready for nutes again just yet she needs a good flush IMO. Gonna give her a couple days and try again. Shes my guinea pig I wanna practice life saving messures on her and maybe help somebody else down the road.

Lilolme

Lilolme

She is very close, i laid a real frosty leaf out last night cause I accidentally broke it off. I smoked it this mornin. I felt it. Which lead me to break out the microscope. The trics (for some reason I CANNOT spell the correct word) are a good bit milky, a touch of shiners still but a hint of amber as well. I am looking to stay on the less sleeping medicine side of things. A weeks flush was my plan although I have read anything from a few days to that long with the understanding that she will still continue to ripen. One week from today will put me a couple days past 8 weeks. I could use the advise of a pro I am not freakin like a noob like my prior grows, I think its time to flush, from my description what do you think?

Lilolme

Lilolme

DC194089 C94D 439E 890C F0BAFB78542E
EF3A979C 79E3 49A8 8D3B DD51A7BB7BF6
63CB55BE C904 40B4 AB5E 50091FFAB867

early on until now in flower I would never let the humidity get this high for very long I have had bud rot before it REALLY sucks. She really seems to like it today though. The buds toward the center are saggin under their weight now so I was able to let the outer ones sag as much as they would, it opened her up a lot and I was able to lower the lights considerably and still stay the roughly 1 foot from the canopy where she seems to like it. I have read just about everything on the internet as I can find. One quote that specifically addressed newish growers like me was this. “ If you think its done, wait one more week”. On she goes. Speaking of reading you younger folks might not recognize the last picture, its called a “book”. No internet connection required.

ru knuts

ru knuts

View attachment 952511View attachment 952512View attachment 952513
early on until now in flower I would never let the humidity get this high for very long I have had bud rot before it REALLY sucks. She really seems to like it today though. The buds toward the center are saggin under their weight now so I was able to let the outer ones sag as much as they would, it opened her up a lot and I was able to lower the lights considerably and still stay the roughly 1 foot from the canopy where she seems to like it. I have read just about everything on the internet as I can find. One quote that specifically addressed newish growers like me was this. “ If you think its done, wait one more week”. On she goes. Speaking of reading you younger folks might not recognize the last picture, its called a “book”. No internet connection required.

It's a book but considered "The Bible".

Lilolme

Lilolme

Well, I decided to let her go a while I’m sure she needs a little more time. She’s got a nice fresh batch o nutrients. I haven’t smoked any weed for about 3 weeks. I smoked a couple of nice frosty little fan leaves today and I got a pretty damn good little buzz. I had to get a dog hair in a pic
BB324946 8060 4641 9039 DAB150605627
EDB0A5F0 F96F 4C3B B27B B805A102F5F6
24214F5A 5B22 4CDC B647 A68EFFC23EEF
ED011CA4 C8FF 45C8 B243 EC9FFF7DCD10

Lilolme

Lilolme

All this time I have been concerned about having to make adjustments to my res ph, always had to use ph up. I did a little research which indicated that most if not all growers have to make ph adjustments regularly. And best of all I have been using ridiculously small amounts of ph up to get things where they need to be. #ifyouaintreadinyouaintweedin

Lilolme

Lilolme

Little lower bud quick dried, good little buzz just a couple hits. I haven’t really looked closely at the TRICHOMES till now cause none of the other signs of ripening have been there. Not quite there yet still too clear don’t have the “milky” appearance yet and basically little to no amber. She’s gettin fat don’t tell her let her keep eatin
7C403881 FBAF 48BA A424 EE5EC2FBC643
D0874BF3 5891 45DF BC4B 45AD64E3F6B4
680B5860 1515 4FFB BF9B 83600B38E07E

Lilolme

Lilolme

She ran the last batch o nutrients real nice for a couple of days then the ph started a little dropping trend so she got a new fresh batch. At this point I will give her a new batch every day if thats what she wants.
60BA42E4 A559 4440 BABB BD709CCACE55
93B0AADC 9E45 4C46 8DCF 88D192E0A07D

Top Bottom