Hello everybody

• Thread starter Lilolme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

This sound scary but I am seriously considering mixing some water soluble miracle gro with some cal/mag epsome salts and flower fuel bud booster. She’s gettin plain water now. Tomorrow I’m gonna hit the two closest hardware stores to see if they have ANY kind of hydro nutes I hope they surprise me and have something!
LOL I grew this on Schultz 20-20-20 and some cal-mag exclusively ✌😎
20190630 095737

20191215 060117

Last edited:
Lilolme

Lilolme

Quick update, leaves standing tall greeting the mornin suns, nothin weird. Ph a tad low nothin to worry about just bump it back up didn’t take much. Might have to study up on creating my own nutes, will definitely be from dry ingredients if possible or more generic stuff and ditch the bottled stuff all together. Could probly make a lifetime supply for what three quarts of the panther piss I wasted my money on cost.

Lilolme

Lilolme

LOL I grew this on Schultz 20-20-20 and some cal-mag exclusively ✌😎
View attachment 950167

View attachment 950171
I’ve been studying on this for a while, off and on for three years. Without a doubt there are mistakes to be made, right and wrong ways to do things. I always told people that because I only have one eye I have to look at things twice as hard. I was on 420magazine grow thing for a year till I got a bunch of larfy but very good buds then wrapped things up. I studied all the equipment in the background of everybodys grow pictures I couldn’t care less about the plant. Building everything from scratch is fun to me and everything has to be as simple, efficient, effective, and cheap as I can make it. I will get a handle on this nute thing, after I get what I got goin in the jars Sour Diesel is next. One plant

Lilolme

Lilolme

A guy is workin on leasing the property next to me to put cows on as well as a piecs of mine guess whats goin on my garden if it goes through

Lilolme

Lilolme

Anybody have experience with this stuff? I’m lookin for something simple.
44DD550A 2CD6 449E B63C 7444F386A748

Lilolme

Lilolme

I
0E1B1D06 D17A 4EFC BF25 62559300236A
6AF487FC 24CE 4EFD B8EE 58459D71CD83

I am gettin quite angry. I am also not spending another dime on bottled panther piss. I am very studious and carefully follow directions with measurements to the milligram. People have been growin weed since way before all the fancy chelated whatever that is and bottles with perty pictures on em. All that stuff is marketing there is nothing magical in them bottles. They take no responsibility for ANYTHING despite any warranty claims. There are recipes shared by old school growers out there that can be made for pennies on the dollar. I am making my own nute blends with cheap readily available ingredients from now on, I will skip the “ convenience “ of bottled panther piss. At this point I don’t care if this pretty plant lives or dies it will be fed cheap Mom and Pop hardware store fertilizers. Detractors and advertiser trolls pushin products that have popped up on my thread lately can move along. If I get the boot I couldn’t care less I will just join another grow site there are many. The damage to this plant is 100% due to the expensive over hyped bottled panther piss marketed towards new growers. You don’t need all that crap to grow a plant just basic nutrients and the knowledge required to use them properly.
0E1B1D06 D17A 4EFC BF25 62559300236A
6AF487FC 24CE 4EFD B8EE 58459D71CD83

ru knuts

ru knuts

IView attachment 951050View attachment 951051
I am gettin quite angry. I am also not spending another dime on bottled panther piss. I am very studious and carefully follow directions with measurements to the milligram. People have been growin weed since way before all the fancy chelated whatever that is and bottles with perty pictures on em. All that stuff is marketing there is nothing magical in them bottles. They take no responsibility for ANYTHING despite any warranty claims. There are recipes shared by old school growers out there that can be made for pennies on the dollar. I am making my own nute blends with cheap readily available ingredients from now on, I will skip the “ convenience “ of bottled panther piss. At this point I don’t care if this pretty plant lives or dies it will be fed cheap Mom and Pop hardware store fertilizers. Detractors and advertiser trolls pushin products that have popped up on my thread lately can move along. If I get the boot I couldn’t care less I will just join another grow site there are many. The damage to this plant is 100% due to the expensive over hyped bottled panther piss marketed towards new growers. You don’t need all that crap to grow a plant just basic nutrients and the knowledge required to use them properly.View attachment 951050View attachment 951051

Are you letting the plants tell you what they need or the neutriant company tell you what they want you to feed them. No disrespect or sarcasm intended.

Lilolme

Lilolme

Are you letting the plants tell you what they need or the neutriant company tell you what they want you to feed them. No disrespect or sarcasm intended.
Since I don’t have to work I have the privilege of spending a lot of time with my plants and as a child reading was my favorite activity. One statement in one book has guided me well throughout my life.
“ If you want to be a good naturalist you must first be a good noticer” is a quote from Dr. Doolittle. The only reason my plants look as good as they do is my instant reactions to anything I see that looks problematic. My equipment is specifically built so I can empty the res and get plain water in there till I can figure out a course of action. If I see so much at one leaf tip droop I am on it. I am not a lazy grower and I do not take your comments in anyway other than helpful. I have just about the best water that exists on this planet I have had it tested. I follow instructions to the letter and I test regularly. Not out of panic, out of study. I have had bad luck with overly hyped fertilizer that does not fit my particular situation. I live in the Mountains I cannot run to the hydro store like a lot of people can so Amazon is my best source. Its winter so freezing product is a very real thing during shipping, just an example of what can go wrong before I even get the product. I am a 55 year old master mechanic this should not be as hard as its been. I go to the greatest of lengths to break down problems in search of the root cause. I am not a part swapper not do I just apply bandaids in hopes a problem will fix itself. Yes I read the plant that is very basic. However diagnosing problems via a few pictures on the internet has and will always be a guessing game at best for those kind enough to share their knowledge and experience by way of grower support sites. I am on my own.

Lilolme

Lilolme

Plus I am two weeks or less away from from harvesting well over a pound of buds I dont have to tell you how pissy a person can be at that point if ANY problems arise.

ru knuts

ru knuts

Plus I am two weeks or less away from from harvesting well over a pound of buds I dont have to tell you how pissy a person can be at that point if ANY problems arise.
You got this far so you have to be doing mostly right. Normally I try to stay just below what the neutriant company calls for, or the middle road depending on where my plants are at. I have a plant that appears to have a mag defiency, however all her sisters doesn't appear the same, I do flood and drain so they are getting the same exact food. I chalk it up to that particular seed and not my grow. You may just have an unrulely seed plant and your next grow with the same seeds may turn out totally different, don't get discouraged.

Lilolme

Lilolme

Thanks everybody, I may have a seed thing goin on with the runty plant I haven’t ruled that out I have had issues in the past with leaf spotting despite my best efforts to deal with it. I try to stay level headed and be an encouraging example to the new guys and girls as well as adhere to the rules and mission of the site. There is a song by a band called Five Finger Death Punch titled “Dot Your Eyes” from which I derived my user name. If you’re not familiar with it give it a listen it will explain a little about me. I’m generally nice and I really enjoy writing in a manner that encourages people so that they return and are not repulsed. That can change, quickly. Come on baby give me a couple more weeks
AC4E9563 94DC 4F24 9A84 6D9FB38B5459

Lilolme

Lilolme

Ha! I become very motivated when I feel I have duped. Almost all water soluble fertilizers contain chelated minerals even miracle gro. Cheap and available everywhere. Using fancy words to sell expensive products that do nothing more than the cheaper alternatives is nothing more than a marketing ploy. Never again and the stuff I ordered is goin right back to Amazon. And by the way cactus fertilizer is the same thing as all the fancy “flowering bud enhancing super duper please buy our stuff” fertilizers with fancy eye catching packaging. As far as automatically controlled ph adjusting super duper please buy our stuff is concerned that crap is just a headache in a bottle with a fancy label. Get a ph pen some up/down a ec/ppm meter and do a little homework. I could have gotten better lights with the money I wasted on all the bullshit in a bottle I have purchased and my plants would have been much healthier. Live and learn.

Reactions: Ina
Lilolme

Lilolme

Ok the rant is over now lets move on. She’s gettin close so its time to break out my high tech lookin and pitcher takin devices. To the left is my close up pitcher takin thing. You can buy stuff for this but thats no fun. Its the eyepiece removed from an old rifle scope. Takes a little practice and would be easier if I had three hands but I manage. The others are a loupe and a pocket microscope, cheap but they do the job. I ran out of the first weed I have had to purchase for years so I get grumpy and have trouble falling to sleep but that will be over soon. I have read that the majority of growers especially new ones harvest too soon robbing themselves of the full effects of their efforts so I have studied this quite thoroughly. This is a very important step probly one of the biggest things people fail to put in the time effort and study to get right.
22BCB759 562C 4EDA 9688 3D6DDF1CFA2D
93092FA0 D79B 4886 88B3 857EB0911542
47898DF5 A42D 4472 B591 BAB7126E7AC9
DA843376 D2EF 43FF 8802 8519B343C102

Top Bottom