Hello Everybody!

• Thread starter 40BRIX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
40BRIX

40BRIX

40Brix here, I'm a longtime grower turned manufacturer. I've previously posted as navesdad here and there, but since I intend on marketing and such, I figured it's best for a fresh start.
Been growing trees deep water culture style for several years now, and I've always enjoyed finding new ways to do things, new techniques, etc. I've been able to refine some techniques and can go whole grows, clone to harvest in my system with no water changes and no problems, I always us DutchMaster and have made and used my own supplements, which are now launching as new products, but I'll get to that after I'm setup as an advertiser...

Anyway, hope to add value to the site and make some connections.

40B

indicabush

indicabush

Howdy and welcome to the Farm. Brix/the strength of solution as presented by mass. Its been a long time am I even close?

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

If you can convince me that your way is best then you may have something...lol I'm stubborn and usually run away as fast as possible when it comes to sales people in the cannabis industry...I'm still convinced the 'old' way of growing is the most profitable way. No huge overhead costs etc....
So I'm your challenge and I say..."Work For It" :D
Welcome :D

40BRIX

40BRIX

Howdy and welcome to the Farm. Brix/the strength of solution as presented by mass. Its been a long time am I even close?
It's percent of sugar in a solution, so like grapes, you squash'em and look at them through a brix meter to see sugar content. but yes, percent by mass of sugar in it. I'm a big advocate of supporting plants with sugars, so they can use their energy for making terpenes...

40BRIX

40BRIX

If you can convince me that your way is best then you may have something...lol I'm stubborn and usually run away as fast as possible when it comes to sales people in the cannabis industry...I'm still convinced the 'old' way of growing is the most profitable way. No huge overhead costs etc....
So I'm your challenge and I say..."Work For It" :D
Welcome :D
Yes, I agree that outdoor growing with good dirt and water, some extra fertilizer during flower, and some bud hardener is the most profitable, can't beat cheap and free! But I dig technology too, I'm a biologist as well, so I can't help myself when it comes to trying new stuff :-)

Top Bottom