Hello Fellow Farmers...this is CSI: HUMBOLDT and I'm the Nspecta

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
CONGRATS! I can't wait to see what ya dropn on us, Nspecta. Hoping to see something dif. Tired of Cookies and OG crosses. There's so many dank strains out there and peeps r missing out. I know u got some razy shit up ur sleeves, bro!

EVOKE

EVOKE

CONGRATS! I can't wait to see what ya dropn on us, Nspecta. Hoping to see something dif. Tired of Cookies and OG crosses. There's so many dank strains out there and peeps r missing out. I know u got some razy shit up ur sleeves, bro!
True That.... i'd like to see something different for a change.... maybe some landraces... or ol skool skunks... be well farm fam...

Tnelz

Tnelz

Well, I coulda swore someone started a thread in here earlier...but...I had work to do first before I had a chance to post...very strange...I always think I missed something when thangs go missing. :woot:

Anyways...on with the intro...

Many of y'all, I'm sure, know me from around the net...a good handful of ya I consider friends, allies, & accomplices in the real world. Anyone who knows me knows I'm a bottomless pit of useless knowledge ;) as well as a staunch believer in truth, honesty, integrity, & ethics in regards to the breeding & sharing of our favorite girl MaryJane. :cool:

I've battled with the idea of starting a seed company for years...I always found some excuse to not do it (too risky, shady business, difficult industry to uphold ones ethics in, etc., etc....)...well, I've finally decided to sell my soul, errr, some seeds. :D

With that said...I'm looking to have my first drop sometime in June. I'm planning to provide as much information previous to that as I can about all the girls that I play with and treasure...as well as which directions I'm planning to work towards with the various ladies. On that note...I'm a huge proponent of feminized seeds and a large portion of my work is extensively in the selfed & fem hybrid category.

If anyone has any questions...I'm an open book...and I'll never bullshit ya...just the truth & nothing but the truth. :writing:

Hope to see ya around,

Nspecta
Welcome bro! Pretty much all my grows have been with fems! Make it all a bit easier. Can't wait to see ur gear!

T

tngreen

Welcome dude! I leave the farm for a few weeks and more masters show up!

S

steelcanaries

Well, it's about damn time!! Hehe Can't wait for the remake of the Superdawg aka TruthSeeker#1 ;-) I have room to test if needed. Looking for second job now so I can buy them all. This is excellent news for the canna community. Legit.

neverbreak

neverbreak

welcome bro! lookin forward to seein what ya have for us. that girl is off the hook!

the farm just keeps gettin better. :cool:

neverbreak

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Thanks again y'all fer the warm welcomes...and I promise in the next week or so I'll get on the whole what I'm working with, breeding towards, etc., etc...details. :cool:

Just been crazy busy...building rooms, harvesting rooms, prepping other rooms to trigger...and...getting ready for the 2nd Annual Humboldt County Mecca Cup. :woot:

Purple indica?

And yes...the pic in my last post was the PNW Purple Indica loaded down with seeds. :wideyed:

Top Bottom