Hello Fellow Farmers...this is CSI: HUMBOLDT and I'm the Nspecta

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Hey nspecta have you explored any tk s1 beans? Just curious. I think I read loompas saying his hb throws sterile pollen, so a loompa hb x reversed triangle kush sounds epic. Can you make it a reality?

Hey steel...I'm looking to get into some TK S1's eventually here for sure...I'm really hesitant getting into the whole OG Kush game...considering everyone & their mother is playing that game...so many companies are built on OGK these days...I want more than that.

As for Loomp's Headband x Triangle Kush...I'll leave that to Loompa. ;)

I personally believe the Triangle Kush is the Original OG Kush that started it all...so, with that said...I would prefer to breed with my own TK/OG S1 selections vs. any of the other S1's & S2's that circulate under a variety of monikers. Not sayin' I ain't playin' around with other OG's...ya never know what might pop up. :cool:

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey steel...I'm looking to get into some TK S1's eventually here for sure...I'm really hesitant getting into the whole OG Kush game...considering everyone & their mother is playing that game...so many companies are built on OGK these days...I want more than that.

As for Loomp's Headband x Triangle Kush...I'll leave that to Loompa. ;)

I personally believe the Triangle Kush is the Original OG Kush that started it all...so, with that said...I would prefer to breed with my own TK/OG S1 selections vs. any of the other S1's & S2's that circulate under a variety of monikers. Not sayin' I ain't playin' around with other OG's...ya never know what might pop up. :cool:
Really not to start a debate but it most likely will but your imput is better than most to me , to you believe the version that triangle was just a strain being grown in Fla without a moniker then possible pollinated by a male from emerald or a emerald og and then taking an monikered tk about the most believable story i could gather at your last place or can you share your thoughts on this - understand if you would rather not

R

rarekind

Great to see you around the boards more. I have a question about a strain called, Pomona Lemon. Do you have any info in your archive about this cut or seeds?

O

outfall3

will the PNW Purple Indica be something your going to release. id give almost anything to have a girl like that. i love purple inica for sure

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
I do love me some TK...maybe I should see if I can get some Old Family Red blessings to work his ol' girl. :greedy:

To be honest I've never been a big fan of the Girl Scout Cookies...I dunno what I did this last round but damn...best Cookies I've ever smoked. The Mrs. is a fairly heavy smoker and it gave her the one two punch. :blackeye:

always a class act. I did the same thing before I made the HIV ( TK x Strawberry D ). best wishes and again glad to see you around bro.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter

Yeppers. I concur

S

steelcanaries

Fair enough nspecta, finding your own elite pheno out of the tk s1 gen and using it to cross to any of your mother collection sounds incredible. Can't wait to see what you find in those s1's. Very curious. Very thread worthy.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
TK s1's have put out phenos all over the board. Leads me to believe its the original. Usually when you self an og you get mainly og phenos if not all. The tk s1 has done some other things. Good luck in the hunt!

S

steelcanaries

Cannarado and Cannapits sound like they both have already been down the tk s1 road...happen to have any pics of the different phenos? I'm totally curious. Any unusual jewels to
be found in there?? So, is this where the ghost cut and others originally come from in your opinion?

420GoldMouf

420GoldMouf

Well, I coulda swore someone started a thread in here earlier...but...I had work to do first before I had a chance to post...very strange...I always think I missed something when thangs go missing. :woot:

Anyways...on with the intro...

Many of y'all, I'm sure, know me from around the net...a good handful of ya I consider friends, allies, & accomplices in the real world. Anyone who knows me knows I'm a bottomless pit of useless knowledge ;) as well as a staunch believer in truth, honesty, integrity, & ethics in regards to the breeding & sharing of our favorite girl MaryJane. :cool:

I've battled with the idea of starting a seed company for years...I always found some excuse to not do it (too risky, shady business, difficult industry to uphold ones ethics in, etc., etc....)...well, I've finally decided to sell my soul, errr, some seeds. :D

With that said...I'm looking to have my first drop sometime in June. I'm planning to provide as much information previous to that as I can about all the girls that I play with and treasure...as well as which directions I'm planning to work towards with the various ladies. On that note...I'm a huge proponent of feminized seeds and a large portion of my work is extensively in the selfed & fem hybrid category.

If anyone has any questions...I'm an open book...and I'll never bullshit ya...just the truth & nothing but the truth. :writing:

Hope to see ya around,

Nspecta

Always good to have more. Be sure to hit me up I'll grab a few from ya.

420GoldMouf

420GoldMouf

The Farm just gets cooler every time I log on. Congratz on the new forum. Can't wait to see what will be available. Also refreshing to hear someone embrace fem seeds...all my keepers I have right now, happen to be just that.

Hey I love fem seeds. I'm also new to growing, been growing for about an year. But for the life of me I don't understand why some people are so Anal about fem seeds.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey I love fem seeds. I'm also new to growing, been growing for about an year. But for the life of me I don't understand why some people are so Anal about fem seeds.
2 different schools of thought on fem's the dislike part is its a reversed plant and breeding with those in people opinion , waters down the gene pool and makes herm plants , good for people who really can't do selection and just wanna grow some female tree basically boils down to a legal or tolerant state your better going with reg's for selection purposes and non - legal , small area for growing , go fems about the sum of it unless you just don't care (like me ) stick with reg's and do some work , your buds will thank you for it ....

420GoldMouf

420GoldMouf

2 different schools of thought on fem's the dislike part is its a reversed plant and breeding with those in people opinion , waters down the gene pool and makes herm plants , good for people who really can't do selection and just wanna grow some female tree basically boils down to a legal or tolerant state your better going with reg's for selection purposes and non - legal , small area for growing , go fems about the sum of it unless you just don't care (like me ) stick with reg's and do some work , your buds will thank you for it ....[/quote

Thanks for the knowledge. I have 2 Regs. growing now. They are Kerala strain. Peace out

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer

I appreciate an Respect that mindset

As long as ive seen your grows youve always got some elite Funk .I look forward to some uniqueness .I was excited to see you decided to make your work avavilable .

Best wishes

1luvbigherb

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
regs - sort through males and females

fems - sort through hermies and females

This...^^^...is almost correct...but in my experience the proper equation is more like...

Regular seeds = sort through Males, Females, & Hermies

Feminized seeds = sort through Females & Hermies

I will be doing a thread here as I have time all about Feminized genetics and the pros & cons of growing them vs. regular seeds. Personally I see value in both regular & feminized seeds.

Top Bottom