Hello folks. New here. Need help

• Thread starter chad43764
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chad43764

chad43764

Ur good. It's the picture. Definitely perlite. I have 5gallon left of it. What u think those girls look like? Nice color n all? Seem okay to you by height within just 3-4 days?
N perlite help put air into soil or hold moisture? Think it's same right? Little confused but willing to learn. Thank you

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Ur good. It's the picture. Definitely perlite. I have 5gallon left of it. What u think those girls look like? Nice color n all? Seem okay to you by height within just 3-4 days?
There’s a bit of stretch on them I would drop your light 5 inches. But yeah man, looks great!

chad43764

chad43764

Stretch? U r meaning in the main stalk?
N thank u by the way. I'm currently reading about a compost tea that includes organic flours. Any idea on what type of flour is being used here? Thank you. I'll copy n paste link.

2Water

2Water

N thank u by the way. I'm currently reading about a compost tea that includes organic flours. Any idea on what type of flour is being used here? Thank you. I'll copy n paste link.
5th paragraph after the aerator picture, says organic wheat flour. Hope this helps
Screenshot 20231231 111502 Chrome

2Water

2Water

I only use simple quick teas of organic raw unfiltered unpasteurized honey water, rice wash water (water used to rinse water before cooking rice) and decaffeinated green tea. All items we eat, so it makes it easier for me. But I amend my soil and only use a drop of honey each watering. The rice water or decaf green tea are for a quick "boost." Have to be careful with teas, I dont measure ppm, so dilute with filtered water heavily

chad43764

chad43764

I only use simple quick teas of organic raw unfiltered unpasteurized honey water, rice wash water (water used to rinse water before cooking rice) and decaffeinated green tea. All items we eat, so it makes it easier for me. But I amend my soil and only use a drop of honey each watering. The rice water or decaf green tea are for a quick "boost." Have to be careful with teas, I dont measure ppm, so dilute with filtered water heavily
Right on. What results u usually get with tea? Do u aerate? How long usually? Thank you. Think u could help me try to incorporate this new light I got? Thank you

chad43764

chad43764

Just made homemade co2 brewer...lol. Just made one n only had enough hose to feed one. I'm thinking adding a hose to the same system to feed both, or a whole separate system for both. Also got a og kush I'm gonna start germinating. Thank God

Top Bottom