Hello . I need help dry best mode

• Thread starter Weedolae
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Christos1974

No one was being rude except the OP to Freezeland when he suggested the op search the Forum because there is already a wealth of information on the topic here to be found. Maybe it was a miscommunication because obviously English is not the OP's first language. He wasn't saying search the internet, he was saying search this forum for threads with many answers. Drying and curing is an art form in itself. Everyone has thier own way. Here are some bullet points for the OP:
● It needs to be done slowly, rushing it or adding heat will fuck your shit up and make it taste like hay.
● It needs to be done in a controlled environment, preferably in the dark.
●There needs to be airflow and proper temperature or you risk mold. I keep mine around 60-65 degrees and 50% humidity.
● I hang mine for around 4-6 days, then when the small stems on smallest buds snap but don't break, I put it in paper bags rolled shut for another few days, turning daily. This is not a necessity but I find it helps the different size buds even out and helps Kickstart curing.
● If it goes into jars from there, I burp twice daily for a week, then daily for a week, then every few days, then weekly till it's cured. If it goes into grove bags, I just leave it and maybe dump it out and turn it occasionally.
● You know a particular bud is ready when it is crunchy outside and still feels like a marshmallow when you squeeze it and when the stem snaps but does not break.
● it's something you need to practice at to get the hang of and do it by feel.
Who do you think I was referring too?

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

A fan or 2 for full time circulation. Dehumidifier at 60-65%. Snip all the fan leaves and and secondaries but leave the bud somewhat untrimmed for a week or 2.

OTCusp

OTCusp

which is the best way to dry cannabis to preserve its aroma and strength
Air dry it until it's a little bit dryish feeling on outside, then put it in something like this for at least a month, to do it right. Preferably glass then plastic, for convenience while you're puffing around the house.

20220410 174318
Weedolae

Weedolae

I think he said Romania in old post. Everything has to be translated.If you had seen his initial post you would be surprised he even has anything to dry. Way to go, Wedolae! You are headed in the right direction! Just keep your cool!

20220408 172357
OTCusp

OTCusp

which is the best way to dry cannabis to preserve its aroma and strength
You will definitely notice an increase in potency, as well. Hope this helps.
OTC
I think he said Romania in old post. Everything has to be translated.If you had seen his initial post you would be surprised he even has anything to dry. Way to go, Wedolae! You are headed in the right direction! Just keep your cool!

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

straightforward good weed that shouldn't be too tricky to grow.

TSD

TSD

Are those all dead leaves that were still on your live plant? That gives me anxiety looking at it lol... gotta clean the dead shit up homie or you invite rot and pests and fungus.

Top Bottom