Hello . I need help dry best mode

• Thread starter Weedolae
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
YoungPadawan

YoungPadawan

Low and slow like you'd cook ribs. 60f and 50-60% RH if you can. It's dry here, so even with a humidifier I'm lucky if I can make it 5 days.

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

I have used a regular pop tent on years I only grew one or 2 plants to have a smaller environment to control. And it's not just a garage, it's the attic of my garage that I've sealed and basically made into a drying room. I wash because I have allergies to pollen and dust and if I don't I can't smoke without needing a damn zyrtec... and even on years I don't have any pest issues, there is plenty of nasty shit including unfortunate bugs that landed on my sticky icky in the wash water. I can't wash and hang full plants because they would go to mold before drying. I would argue unwashed vs washed outdoor is a huge difference in smoothness as well. It's usually around a week plus hanging for the big buds and 3 or more days in paper bags (until it reads around 60 rh on the meters) at 50-60 rh and 62 degrees. I usually blast a fan at them for like an hour after washing to shake the water off. Every nug is different, dense tops take longer, small lower shit that will be butter takes a few days, I go by feel. I would not consider how I do it fast drying. I have friends that blast 85 degree air into a Coleman tent for 2 days and call it a day lol. All I know is I was trimming, washing drying and burping for a solid month last fall lol. I tried grove bags for the first time and those are a game changer. I don't sell either, might help out my pops and his friend, but usually I have more than I could possibly use and give it away to friends or make edibles for gifts. I'm a gardner at heart, I just like making shit grow big lol.
Def homie. If you are using an attic and a garage you can never seal it up properly to make a dry room. The cost is the biggest factor . Like I said do you homie, but say I am wrong when you are doing the same exact thing , but I do it in a tent and don't have to burp jars bags or anything else
Stick them in the jars about 21 days and smoke it when it goes into my jars tastes smell and high has been on another level since I did this

TSD

TSD

Def homie. If you are using an attic and a garage you can never seal it up properly to make a dry room. The cost is the biggest factor . Like I said do you homie, but say I am wrong when you are doing the same exact thing , but I do it in a tent and don't have to burp jars bags or anything else
Stick them in the jars about 21 days and smoke it when it goes into my jars tastes smell and high has been on another level since I did this
Not saying you're wrong, just saying how I do it, and that the taste and smell always improves. Maybe your way would be better, but my way works for me. I'm a one crop per year gal, I'd need like 6 tents lol.

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Not saying you're wrong, just saying how I do it, and that the taste and smell always improves. Maybe your way would be better, but my way works for me. I'm a one crop per year gal, I'd need like 6 tents lol.
It is cool homie. I am spreading information as long as we get good meds at the end. That's all that matters.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Old school yes, but then again your key factors at what you said. Outside and a garage. I dry 3 to 5 plants tops. I am at an elevation of 10k so I run a dehumidifier and a humidifier. I don't need heat at all. I don't need to wash my nugs I don't have bug problems, and all that other stuff.
Again reread what said I might not be cost effective for you.
Yet I don't sell nothing ,and I will let my nugs sit in my tent from 14 to 21 days slow drying .

The biggest question have you tried it? Sounds like you never tried a drying room/ tent . Get a small tent and set up one. Throw a few branches and slow dry them. I promise you will sing a different note.
Even more so there is an industry building building around this concept, but it really is not blowing off the ground because the industry is turning into big corporations. Where they don't care and only want to throw out the most amount of bud the quickest way imaginable.
I am not trying to argue I am just trying to back my points .
I can google and post all the information on it. From small
Drying tents to the industrial mill vans.(train cart boxes)
Like I tell people 10 day drying and curing is like smoking a swisha compared smoking a true Cuban which they use humidors.
Peac and love keep growing homie
Jesus! 10 K? I wouldn’t last a week at 10 K! Where are you growing,Pikes Peak?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
That's actually really close to me.
F18C01C2 B001 4192 8576 362D22BA9B8B

Weedolae

Weedolae

I keep its aproximative 2 days in room with 22-24g and 55-60humydity, today I wanna move its to glass bottle . What think guys ?

Weedolae

Weedolae

It still smells green, and only when you press it does it smell nice

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Two days isn’t very long so be careful it’s not too moist when you jar it. Without a way to measure the humidity inside the jar you just have to go buy feel, look, and smell. That can be tricky. I would rather have it on the dry side. Dry bud is better than moldy bud. Have you tried to smoke Any? Probably still too moist to burn very good.

Weedolae

Weedolae

Hello my friends and to my amigos who support me untill to finall. I love you all. 2 ways I tryed to dry. În a room with 23g and 55humydy and în this carton box I put în same room.

20220413 110539
20220413 110621
20220413 110539
Top Bottom