Hello . I need help dry best mode

• Thread starter Weedolae
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weedolae

Weedolae

The disrespect you display is unacceptable. This isn't how it works. You got an answer. Thats the solution to your problem. Now you go do the first thing you were told here. Dismissed.
Why didnt ignore my post if u looking for fight? Or anyone else ? Is like im askimg if ur mom is good and you tell me search to internet have manny asking. Is that normal or u just look up for attention too ? We domt pay anyome here for attention go away plz

Ponky

Ponky

Why didnt ignore my post if u looking for fight? Or anyone else ? Is like im askimg if ur mom is good and you tell me search to internet have manny asking. Is that normal or u just look up for attention too ? We domt pay anyome here for attention go away plz
We aren't fighting. I'm telling you what to do to solve your problem. Now do it.

Weedolae

Weedolae

We aren't fighting. I'm telling you what to do to solve your problem. Now do it.
Thanx. But really this guy make me angry. When im asking a real problem and he reply me like how im a retard kid and I dont know there are manny asking but differente methode
How he or u can to know im not reserach first here and after I did post my topic. Didnt was better for dont reply or to reply me to what I ask ?

Weedolae

Weedolae

I didn’t realize there were so many assholes here! We all start somewhere. Maybe you ass hats would prefer they didn’t grow at all? I know this isn’t the only place to get good info, so good job biting the hand bitches!
Thanx

Ponky

Ponky

Thanx. But really this guy make me angry. When im asking a real problem and he reply me like how im a retard kid and I dont know there are manny asking but differente methode
How he or u can to know im not reserach first here and after I did post my topic. Didnt was better for dont reply or to reply me to what I ask ?
I'm gunna be very direct. His answer was the correct one. You shouldn't have been upset by it. No reason to be mad.

Weedolae

Weedolae

I'm gunna be very direct. His answer was the correct one. You shouldn't have been upset by it. No reason to be mad.
Lol. Seriosly? Is like you grow weeed by years and I come me amd tell you how to do things but you need to research to internet. Comon man seriosly ? How old are you if is ok to ask ?

Weedolae

Weedolae

Man if im askimg you a thing reply or shut up that is how work world and this drugs world. SPEAK WHEN IS GOOD AND SHUT UP IF DONT KNOW REPLY TO QUESTIONS

Weedolae

Weedolae

This guy just looked up for attention, for grow up here în rank, for see peoples he have manny rewiew etc etc. Just trollers and morons trust me

Ponky

Ponky

This guy just looked up for attention, for grow up here în rank, for see peoples he have manny rewiew etc etc. Just trollers and morons trust me
Deep nose sigh. Bruh. Some of us are professionals. Many of us. Some of us have the ability to make a phone call and aquire literally anything you can imagine. And you've come here. Asked a question. Been answered. And yet this the outcome. My advice to you is maybe don't try to sell drugs. If you don't know how to dry weed maybe use the search bar. And read about the people that have provided the answer here on this forum.
Otherwise what do you get?

Weedolae

Weedolae

Deep nose sigh. Bruh. Some of us are professionals. Many of us. Some of us have the ability to make a phone call and aquire literally anything you can imagine. And you've come here. Asked a question. Been answered. And yet this the outcome. My advice to you is maybe don't try to sell drugs. If you don't know how to dry weed maybe use the search bar. And read about the people that have provided the answer here on this forum.
Otherwise what do you get?
Do.you make me laught seriosly 😅😅😅 oki I wont sell never . 😅😅😅😅. And if I did asked. How to dry. I thought is a secret methodes no the ones are in internet for dry with unfaill and with a great smell and thc strong. But why im waste my time to make you understand. That u will not understand never 😅😅 I will takenur advice never sell drugs haha. Kids grow up amd now they strongpower. Great

Ponky

Ponky

Do.you make me laught seriosly 😅😅😅 oki I wont sell never . 😅😅😅😅. And if I did asked. How to dry. I thought is a secret methodes no the ones are in internet for dry with unfaill and with a great smell and thc strong. But why im waste my time to make you understand. That u will not understand never 😅😅 I will takenur advice never sell drugs haha. Kids grow up amd now they strongpower. Great
You go to the magnifying glass icon. Type drying and curing. And read the threads that pop up. What part of this don't you get? And don't sell drugs so you don't say something that causes a drug dealer to become angry.

Weedolae

Weedolae

You go to the magnifying glass icon. Type drying and curing. And read the threads that pop up. What part of this don't you get? And don't sell drugs so you don't say something that causes a drug dealer to become angry.
În my country if u was talking like a pro and to finnal ur bad. U wont exist anymore 😅😅 I get every u told me. But is with no sense. But well. Take care about ur body. Thx for reply to my post.

Weedolae

Weedolae

Hey if ill try dry here. To put like 1kg here is good? And leave its for dry relax. What think ?

20220410 092231
20220410 092222
E9noxis

E9noxis

I'm not sure if that would work. I prefer to hang it up so the moisture is removed evenly and the buds not all touching themselves. If you want to pile them up like that, they have drying raise that are made out of mesh foe good air flow.

Also, that box will prevent any air circulation around your buds which is also an important part. So, I don't think a pile in that box like that will work for you

Weedolae

Weedolae

I'm not sure if that would work. I prefer to hang it up so the moisture is removed evenly and the buds not all touching themselves. If you want to pile them up like that, they have drying raise that are made out of mesh foe good air flow.

Also, that box will prevent any air circulation around your buds which is also an important part. So, I don't think a pile in that box like that will work for you
Tx alot

N

Newgrowth

Hi,
I don't know how others do it but I cut off all the big fan leaves then hang the branches upside down in a dark room with a fan on low to keep the air moving,i have a cheap barometer to make sure the humidity isn't too high northe temperature. I find if you leave the leaves on then it preserves the aroma better and protects the buds when you handle it. When i can snap a branch i know it's dry enough then I put it in glass jars wrapped with tape to keep light out,then i put the jars in the fridge and periodically i check to make sure it isn't too dry and if I find it is I cut a fresh leaf off a plant and put it in the jar.
I do a similar method with a tent as my area. I leave the “sugar leaves” smaller ones around the bud and maybe one or two bigger ones to test the process. After about a week and some change in the tent running a dehumidifier at 50 with a temp around 70-80 I check them. I roll mine in my hand with gloves to push any remaining juices to the surface then store them in jars burping for another 2 weeks.

TSD

TSD

No one was being rude except the OP to Freezeland when he suggested the op search the Forum because there is already a wealth of information on the topic here to be found. Maybe it was a miscommunication because obviously English is not the OP's first language. He wasn't saying search the internet, he was saying search this forum for threads with many answers. Drying and curing is an art form in itself. Everyone has thier own way. Here are some bullet points for the OP:
● It needs to be done slowly, rushing it or adding heat will fuck your shit up and make it taste like hay.
● It needs to be done in a controlled environment, preferably in the dark.
●There needs to be airflow and proper temperature or you risk mold. I keep mine around 60-65 degrees and 50% humidity.
● I hang mine for around 4-6 days, then when the small stems on smallest buds snap but don't break, I put it in paper bags rolled shut for another few days, turning daily. This is not a necessity but I find it helps the different size buds even out and helps Kickstart curing.
● If it goes into jars from there, I burp twice daily for a week, then daily for a week, then every few days, then weekly till it's cured. If it goes into grove bags, I just leave it and maybe dump it out and turn it occasionally.
● You know a particular bud is ready when it is crunchy outside and still feels like a marshmallow when you squeeze it and when the stem snaps but does not break.
● it's something you need to practice at to get the hang of and do it by feel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom