Hello need a little advice

• Thread starter Moeboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moeboi

Moeboi

A little off the subject but just curious moeboi. Did you ever complete the move to the Place with the acreage? Are you going to give outdoors a whirl this year?
Yea was waiting until it get a little warmer didn't know if it's ok to plant seeds now since it's still cold outside

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah, same here. Two or three months. Looking forward to it. Good luck!

Moeboi

Moeboi

I been waiting to grow outside I took 2 of my acres out of my 4 acres to a 4 wheeler track for us to ride..gonna build a little shed in back with a tv and futon to relax at night when we wanta enjoy the night without kids lol

MyGrowYo

MyGrowYo

Ahh ok, that sounds about right, I think the water temp has a similar effect of inhibiting nutrient uptake. I also use tap for my plants though and dont really have a problem but Im in ON Canada. What i do is turn the hot water on full till it just starts to turn warm, crank the cold and then turn off the warm. On the second jug I only need a few seconds of hot once the hot water line is primed but I do the same, crank it then cold, then turn off the hot. This time of year once the cold water lines have flushed themselves by running the water is frigid, so I cant just water my plants with it. After doing the part hot water thing I leave the jugs to sit for an hour or so. This helps to allow the chlorine to break down a bit, but isnt entirely necessary. If youve got higher levels of chlorine in your tap and want to still use it, you should be able to fill jugs up and leave them for a day or so. The chlorine should break down enough to water your plants, although there could be other issues with the water as well.
Not sure where you are in ON, but most of our water has chloramine in it, nor just chlorine. Unfortunately chloramine won’t off gas.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Fantastic! Young kids and old kids paradise! Human critters need a little room to spread out and spread their wings! How many times have you walked out back and said, hell yes! This is what it’s all about! I know I do.L O L

Moeboi

Moeboi

Fantastic! Young kids and old kids paradise! Human critters need a little room to spread out and spread their wings! How many times have you walked out back and said, hell yes! This is what it’s all about! I know I do.L O L
Hell yea ..I go out there everyday rain sleet or snow lol it's so relaxing I go sit and burn a few shoot of the rifle a few times hit the trails or just walk through there and play in the creek lol

Moeboi

Moeboi

Update on da plants I think my ak47 is female no bud sacs that's good and decided to do a little clipping and made me some clones out them they been in water for about 3 days gonna give it a few more days to catch roots before I plant them but overall knew I was watering them wrong that was main issue I was having but since I've been making my own water to feed plants they been ok I spend the 5$ for jug water to feed plants and they been thriving good so far ill keep updating but thanks all in advance for info

20220130 120815
20220130 120514
20220130 120522
20220130 121337
Moeboi

Moeboi

L

Looks awesome mate wish I had property like that I’d have a sick mx track 👍 I ride a ktm250 great fun.
Ty bud I have pics of track when my neighbor bring his mini excavator over to dig out track gonna print out a bunch of waivers ride at your own risk ive seen some crashes lol but I'm gonna get me another dirtbike after I run across a banshee for a decent price lol

Moeboi

Moeboi

These plants doing ok now since I've been watering them every 2 days with my filtered water..using a fish aquarium pump in a 6qt tote to filter my water and just water plants with that ..no discoloration on leave no more and starting to bloom more

20220203 231912
20220203 231858
20220203 231905
20220203 231916
Moeboi

Moeboi

Aye rocky watch me pull a wabbit out my hat..this lovely thing woke back up all due to watering wrong

20220104 132737
20220203 231912
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Ty bud I have pics of track when my neighbor bring his mini excavator over to dig out track gonna print out a bunch of waivers ride at your own risk ive seen some crashes lol but I'm gonna get me another dirtbike after I run across a banshee for a decent price lol
Yea I’ve got a good mate with a banshee 350 2stroke what’s not to like things insane👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom