Hello World Its Me

• Thread starter DeRon1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

is there any place a guy can buy some seeds here in the US.... i'm in Fl.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DeRon1

DeRon1

Howzit Peeps I just sign on and about to start my grow....well when I get some seeds...haa haa haa

S

ssteely71

Welcome to the farm.
The HighTimesCannabisCup is in Denver next month. Be lots of breeders there.
Good luck.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have the perfect place, it's called THCFarmer. Follow the link MakinGoo posted, then have you some fun.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Welcome aboard, all the seeds you could want are right at the end of goo's link.

Power OG

Power OG

welcome southern brother! you can get all the best genetics rite here on the farm. holla bro if need any help.

TMB Power OG

DeRon1

DeRon1

Guys I Knew I Was In The RighT Place. Goo You Rock. I So look Forward too My First Start. I Will KeepYou All Abreast Of My Progress. I Know I Will Have Many questions For All.
I would Love Too Be At The Cup But I Am Not Quite Recovered From My bilateral Kidney Operation. Please Excuse The Reply text. This Conversation Was Done On My Phone. ;)

Grow victorious

DeRon1

DeRon1

I have one more question...
I have a 4ft x 4ft x 7ft tent with 600wMH for veg and 600wHPS for flowering but I'm concerned on how many SSSDH x Jack Herrer plants i can successfully grow in that space and if six plants would be to many or hamper my yield per plant. I was thinking that i should somehow incorporate co2 in my grows. Would this increase my growth and yield?

I really hope i'm not asking to much and on the wrong section

"GROW VICTORIOUS"

DeRon1

DeRon1

oh yeah Thanks So Much MakinGoo! I successfully acquired my seeds using your link. Now all that's left is putting them babies in action. Lots of work ahead. ;)

"GROW VICTORIOUS"

Power OG

Power OG

you dnt need , the tank set up. ask develdog he just killed every plant in his tent. for that space i would use a co2 crew bucket, wich has a live culture that
produces co2 constantly, should be more than enough for you to achieve what you are looking for, without harming your plants.

DeRon1

DeRon1

Thanks
you dnt need , the tank set up. ask develdog he just killed every plant in his tent. for that space i would use a co2 crew bucket, wich has a live culture that
produces co2 constantly, should be more than enough for you to achieve what you are looking for, without harming your plants.
Thanks So Much M8. I'll Have To Look Into This Bucket.

Power OG

Power OG

Thanks
Thanks So Much M8. I'll Have To Look Into This Bucket.
if you cant find it let me know, i found mine on ebay. but if you cant i have the # to they company in texas. the live culture eats sugar so feed the bucket once a week, co2 constant supply.

DeRon1

DeRon1

i have found a couple with the same methodology but i worry about the amount to be delivered. How do i gauge the correct ppm for a tent my size. there is so much info to retain. i feel like i'm back at UDUB....lol

Tnelz

Tnelz

If ur just starting out bro u don't need it. Keep it simple. Don't get me wrong co2 is great. It does what they say it does. In saying that I've never supplemented my co2 and I'm pulling qp plants on a regular basis. I'm sure that number would go up with co2 but unless money is the ultimate goal why bother. Just another expense and another thing to look after. Get yourself some good genetics and dial in your nute regiment and get a couple grows under your belt. I've been growing for years without it and nobody has ever complained about my stuff. Lol. Just one man's opinion. Good luck brother welcome to the farm. You've come to the right place!

DeRon1

DeRon1

sounds like the plan I'm going with. Ran into some what of a delima here now. I go to the post office only to find that the cash option on the seeds may break me...lol. No but on the real why in the blue heck would i pay an additional 45USD for a letter to be shipped this way only: Send your payment with USPS Priority Mail Express International only. grrrr grrrr another set back if i can't send it First-Class Mail International whats the since. not ready to be flipped around like a floozy... I'll try something else and I will be going b4 4/19/ time for plan D

Tnelz

Tnelz

sounds like the plan I'm going with. Ran into some what of a delima here now. I go to the post office only to find that the cash option on the seeds may break me...lol. No but on the real why in the blue heck would i pay an additional 45USD for a letter to be shipped this way only: Send your payment with USPS Priority Mail Express International only. grrrr grrrr another set back if i can't send it First-Class Mail International whats the since. not ready to be flipped around like a floozy... I'll try something else and I will be going b4 4/19/ time for plan D
If I understand correctly ur having a problem with seeds. Got to attitude or single seed Centre. You will find tons of good stuff on there and it's very simple to use. Most of the genetics here are better no doubt but u can score some great stuff there as well. Doesn't cost much either. U can literally buy one seed if u want. Good luck.

Top Bottom