Hello World Its Me

• Thread starter DeRon1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

is there any place a guy can buy some seeds here in the US.... i'm in Fl.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DeRon1

DeRon1

If I understand correctly ur having a problem with seeds. Got to attitude or single seed Centre. You will find tons of good stuff on there and it's very simple to use. Most of the genetics here are better no doubt but u can score some great stuff there as well. Doesn't cost much either. U can literally buy one seed if u want. Good luck.
thanks tons m8 cuz this is beginning to fry my bun b4 i start but i ain't giving in! I still smell good kine bud coming out of this room

DeRon1

DeRon1

is this 2 different places Attitude and single seed Centre? I found single seed Centre

Tnelz

Tnelz

is this 2 different places Attitude and single seed Centre? I found single seed Centre
Yes. Single seed Centre and attitude are different places. I've used both for years. Still do. Great seeds in whatever price range u need. Good luck and have fun. Lol. Lots to choose from.

DeRon1

DeRon1

You May Have given Me The Best News Yet Man ILove This Place. My Internet Keeps popping In And Out So I'm Forced To Use My Phone. Thanks Again M8ty. I Hate To Abandon My SssdhXjackherer Seeds But I Have To Get More Bang For My Buck Til I Can Do More. MY setup Has Me A Slave.

Tnelz

Tnelz

It's my pleasure to help bro. Sometimes it's cost that decides what we grow. I've never had a bad experience with anything I've bought from either site. Let me know what I end up with. Everything here came from ssc.
20140323 123427
20140323 125600

DeRon1

DeRon1

GrrrrrI'm Beginning To Hate Alienware Right Now. Internet Or PC Took A Dump In The Middle Of My Order.....Lmbo
I'll Try In The Morning The WifeJust Walked By In A Nice Looking laced Whoop Whoop. Gotta Go For Now

Tnelz

Tnelz

Simply Beautiful And I'm There Right Now...Lol. When I Grow Up I Wanna Be Just Like You....Lolol. What Size Tent is That I See.
Lol. Actually u don't see a tent at all. My veg area is just a six bulb four foot t5 with a windshield reflector behind it. However I do have a 4*4*7.5 agromax grow tent for bloom.

Tnelz

Tnelz

GrrrrrI'm Beginning To Hate Alienware Right Now. Internet Or PC Took A Dump In The Middle Of My Order.....Lmbo
I'll Try In The Morning The WifeJust Walked By In A Nice Looking laced Whoop Whoop. Gotta Go For Now
Have a good night bro. I've ordered from my phone a hundred times so just as easy from there.

DeRon1

DeRon1

New
Have a good night bro. I've ordered from my phone a hundred times so just as easy from there.
Thanks My NeW Friend And I'll Ttyl She' Calling My Name But beforE I Go Its Time For A spliff Of pineapple Kush And just A small dab Of Ak1 My buddy Just Dropped By

DeRon1

DeRon1

I mixxed my seeds like i was mixing music Tnelz. diamond girl,tutti frutti,AMS,big bomb,northern lights,ppp, and 2 free; speedy gonzalez,I forgotten the other but I hope the all turn out nice. THANKS AGAIN m8. paid and all done just waiting on the mail now...SSC is gr8! good night everyone. "roll one, smoke one, and enjoy one"

I'M SO STOAKED

Power OG

Power OG

I mixxed my seeds like i was mixing music Tnelz. diamond girl,tutti frutti,AMS,big bomb,northern lights,ppp, and 2 free; speedy gonzalez,I forgotten the other but I hope the all turn out nice. THANKS AGAIN m8. paid and all done just waiting on the mail now...SSC is gr8! good night everyone. "roll one, smoke one, and enjoy one"

I'M SO STOAKED
i been using ssc for years and they always make it no worries, i see my TMB tnelz looking out for you. and look if any seeds are damaged they will replace whole order for free! they are great company. and i know tnelz advice is always 100% .

DeRon1

DeRon1

I'm curious peepz is there a specific protocol for growing hybrids, indica's, and sativa plants in the same tent. by this i guess i mean nute's and general watering and care. I realize i bought the gambit in genetics sooz i need to be aware of potential benefits.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I'm curious peepz is there a specific protocol for growing hybrids, indica's, and sativa plants in the same tent. by this i guess i mean nute's and general watering and care. I realize i bought the gambit in genetics sooz i need to be aware of potential benefits.
I do it all the time. You may want to check plant height just because sativas generally grow a bit taller but I've grown both side by side no problems! I'm sure u will do fine. Also I wouldn't suggest feeding exactly the same. But the plants will let u know their likes and dislikes. Here if u need me!

DeRon1

DeRon1

I do it all the time. You may want to check plant height just because sativas generally grow a bit taller but I've grown both side by side no problems! I'm sure u will do fine. Also I wouldn't suggest feeding exactly the same. But the plants will let u know their likes and dislikes. Here if u need me!
yeah i'm just a tad paranoid about nutes and flowering. i guess i was reading that hybrids,sativas,indicas all needed different things. I also was trying to figure if there was a limit to veg time. was going to grow my big bomb and northern lights then 1 or 2 of the others together. may be to much dunno. hehehe:nailbiting:

Tnelz

Tnelz

yeah i'm just a tad paranoid about nutes and flowering. i guess i was reading that hybrids,sativas,indicas all needed different things. I also was trying to figure if there was a limit to veg time. was going to grow my big bomb and northern lights then 1 or 2 of the others together. may be to much dunno. hehehe:nailbiting:
I've grown big bomb a bunch of times. Was one of the first plants I ever grew. I'm stoned but what medium r u growing in? I grew big bomb in soil. Used general organic entire line. No topping or anything back then. I grew her with a 400 and a 240 Watt led. I was pulling a little under a qp I'd say. It was a while ago now. I'm actually growing a bomb hybrid right now. Bubble bomb. Anyway u will do good with her and don't go nuts but she can eat. Good luck brother.

Tnelz

Tnelz

looking at the one plant on the rt. dang them some big leaves and they look good
Thanks. The one on the right is a bubble bomb in a Coco perlite hempy. Feeding her heads method and she's loving it. So easy. Also growing one in Super Coco. Also rocking. Occasionally feeding advanced nutrients mothers earth tea bloom. And microbial tea as well. The one in the middle is a climax auto. Easy fun and good solid bud. Two left are cssh. Fuckin great.

TMB

Top Bottom