Hello World Its Me

• Thread starter DeRon1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

is there any place a guy can buy some seeds here in the US.... i'm in Fl.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Power OG

Power OG

s
i've been looking online about scrog and sog. kinda confusing...lol. although i think i have all the help and info i need right here. u guys r gr8
scrog is a net screen to stop verticle growth, and begin the bushy horizontle growth. Sog is a bunch of small plants or clones thrown into flower no veg time, so if you get 1oz per clone but sog a 100 plants thats 100ozs. were in scrog i use two or three plants and veg 6 to 8 weeks to fill screen.

DeRon1

DeRon1

I've grown big bomb a bunch of times. Was one of the first plants I ever grew. I'm stoned but what medium r u growing in? I grew big bomb in soil. Used general organic entire line. No topping or anything back then. I grew her with a 400 and a 240 Watt led. I was pulling a little under a qp I'd say. It was a while ago now. I'm actually growing a bomb hybrid right now. Bubble bomb. Anyway u will do good with her and don't go nuts but she can eat. Good luck brother.
thanks Tnelz with you guys i can't go wrong and I'm going organic since i have to get my grove still. I've been told that Organic is more forgiving.

DeRon1

DeRon1

i did choose Technaflora Recipe for Success Kit Thrive Magical Bloom! now i need a viable soil and mix to rock it out of the park! Tnelz I like what ur growing those in. :happy:

Power OG

Power OG

sounds good m8. its sold in garden shops or online? well i'll chk
we have a hydro shop were im at, so i would say both check your local shop 1st, i pay like 25$ 2.5 cubic feet bag. think it would be more off the net because of shipping & shippin weight.

DeRon1

DeRon1

we have a hydro shop were im at, so i would say both check your local shop 1st, i pay like 25$ 2.5 cubic feet bag. think it would be more off the net because of shipping & shippin weight.
i'll for chk while i'm out tomorrow

Power OG

Power OG

i also scrog my space which is 3.5'w x 2'deep x 10'high whicheans i veg longer than most 6 to 8weeks, but push plants to yeild there potenial.

Power OG

Power OG

this is my last grow, nothern light auto from single seed.
IMG 20140205 234656
IMG 20140127 224815
IMG 20140212 142219

Latest posts

Top Bottom