Hells Angels Og Kush

Divine Genetics

Supporter
Here is the Hells Angels Og Kush clone we will be working with at Divine

History on the clone:
Cut came from an commercial H.A room in Orange County, grown by the same crew that brought the Orange County Larry cut into the medical Disp.

I will get some better pics soon, just waiting for my macro lens. And yes thats an over ferted plant in background my first time trying out bloombastic
:harvest:

Pics are around 45days flower if i remember correctly.

Hells angels og kush

Hells angels og kush 2

G

Green Supreme

How much work will be done before release time? Peace GS

R

RockPhosphate

Thats BEAUTIFUL!!

I was imagining how to roll one up using a leaf that looks like that!

genepool

genepool

Looking sick!! I can't wait to see what Divine does with that sexy sexy bish.

joeca1i

joeca1i

Nice frost,but buds look hella thin.Anyone know where og's rank, in terms of yield?Meaning from all the different cuts.

Dr_DropDrawers

Dr_DropDrawers

My og kush was not a big yeilder but it was some frosty nuggets of killer dank i still have it around love its effect.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

dammm i cant wait till i get around to flower this cut just been sittin there vegatin she does look like a true beauty

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Wow that's frosty as hell! Looks very tasty.

Should be a lot of fun to work with.

Any initial ideas what you'd cross her with?

Venom818

Venom818

Nice u have that bitch dialed in,Hope i can get mine half as dialed as yours.I tried bloombastic vs hammerhead think ther hammerhead beat it in the weight department ill let u guys know who wins in the potency and flavor department

S

Steve Z

helllllllls yeah whats up with those HA s1's log?!?!

lololol gettttt on it!!! you know those things would sell out fast enough to compete with raskals drops.

stoked on your work! dig your strain style i feel i'll be seeing a buncha your stuff for some time to come

and did i mention its about time. cant wait to see what 2011 brings divine

:joint:

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

Karma or Logic how do you compare the HA cut to other OG cuts in potency and yield? i dont know much about this cut at all.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've smoked her, and she's got a mule kick if you're not a heavy toker. I understand she's a serious bitch to get cloned, too. I have to say that I personally preferred the smoke from the Tahoe OG, but that was to do with flavors only, not the high itself.

Like I said, if you're not a heavy toker, wear a helmet when you smoke her.

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Nice Logic Thanks for the HA OG pics i needed those to compare the cut i have..... Do u have any more info on the HA OG i got it but dont know to much about her except she is supposed to be like the larry.... Thanks again

Peace
D9

Illmind

Illmind

JoeCA it's not the worst yielder, the reason it looks that way is because it's been seeded up bruh. Looks insanely frosty almost white fire like. This is one I've never smoked, worth a try. O and Helmut it's already been crossed to chems sister I believe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom