Hells Angels Og Kush

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
JoeCA it's not the worst yielder, the reason it looks that way is because it's been seeded up bruh. Looks insanely frosty almost white fire like. This is one I've never smoked, worth a try. O and Helmut it's already been crossed to chems sister I believe.

No these pics are not seeded...The pics are at like 45/50days flower so still some way to go yet :harvest:

the rrock

the rrock

Nice frost,but buds look hella thin.Anyone know where og's rank, in terms of yield?Meaning from all the different cuts.

THIS IS obviously quality over quantity= very nice Mister

X

xeet

Wow great looking plant! i have a og#18 that yields barely anything but what it does yield are of crazy potency!

S

sensisaint

looks like complete fire bro. cant wait for you genetics to drop. keep up all the hard work

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Frooosted!! Nice Logic.. I cannot wait.

T

tokeament

That lady is going to look like fire when it finishes. Any thoughts of S1 seeds in the future?

C

c4NN4daze

Name of the strain is raw, I like it. Streamline, but I like it. Smoke that makes a statement. Black top loving beasts of the road... Know several as well.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I been waiting 4 some1 2 drop that ha og! Rock that shit logic. Keep us posted homie. I'm sub'd 2 this shit.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Logic, That Hell's Angels Cut is looking very nice! Sweet Candy! What are you going to make..Have any plans or males in mind? Let us know..give a smoke report on her! If, you get a chance! Thank you for showing us all! monkey5

420king-MASSES

Hey logic i noticed you said you were using bloombastic how do you like it does it live up to its claims

C

Calicannabiseed

Wow unbelievable crystal formation on the leaves of that one!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
R these gonna be on the next drop, logic?

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn thats one nice looking lady! Cant wait for this cross.

Top Bottom