Hells Angels Og Kush

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
So this is kinda like RP's head band but with the HA Og and Ecsd in stead of Og and SD I've Ben wanting a sour kush\ head band and thus one sounds like it's gonna smash on swerves and RP I'm deff grabbing a pack of these and a pack of the bubba x Ecsd I can't Waite it's gonna be awesome that's a bad ass looking Og I wonder y more people DNT use the HA og the only people I've seen breed with it are logic and karma and I BELIVE logic gave the cut to karma is it not as potient as the other Og kush cuts does it not have the smell or is the yield just super bad?? Because that pic if the H.A. Og looks fire with lots of Crystals what's wrong with it ??

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
So this is kinda like RP's head band but with the HA Og and Ecsd in stead of Og and SD I've Ben wanting a sour kush\ head band and thus one sounds like it's gonna smash on swerves and RP I'm deff grabbing a pack of these and a pack of the bubba x Ecsd I can't Waite it's gonna be awesome that's a bad ass looking Og I wonder y more people DNT use the HA og the only people I've seen breed with it are logic and karma and I BELIVE logic gave the cut to karma is it not as potient as the other Og kush cuts does it not have the smell or is the yield just super bad?? Because that pic if the H.A. Og looks fire with lots of Crystals what's wrong with it ??

There is nothing wrong with the HA OGK...its fucking dank!...reason more people are not breeding with it is because its more tightly held than other ogs

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Thanks for answering my question I was really looking forward to trying your gear bro sux that they didn't make it

djstiks

djstiks

i got some hells angel og finishing up in a week and it is straight lemony stank and covered with frost. i will get some pictures up when i get to the camera.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Deff some dank ass og that I'd like to have in my stable 4sho whether in a hybrid or s1 my buddy lost her not to long ago and I didn't get to her in time she's deff a bad mofo!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
This HA x Bubba is going to be unreal! I was just checking the HA pic again to see what i was in for. Any pix of your Katsu Bubba cut Logic?

Divine Genetics

Supporter
This HA x Bubba is going to be unreal! I was just checking the HA pic again to see what i was in for. Any pix of your Katsu Bubba cut Logic?

at the moment i dont even have a house to live in....let alone my camera setup and pics of my grow....life sucks atm....

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

at the moment i dont even have a house to live in....let alone my camera setup and pics of my grow....life sucks atm....

Feel ya there, just lost my job. Keep ya chin up, things always turn around. Hope you can find some joy with all things considered. Loadin up a bong load of Hawaiian Haze with some Super Skunk in there as well. Care to share? haha

:bong-hits:

audius

audius

sorry to hear about whats going on with ya bro. hope things pick up for ya soon. but to change gears, thats some dank looking shit. i would love to get my hands on some of those beans & show these guys what a real kush looks & smokes like. what they call kush,i call stress.

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

Things could be worse...

Don't be sad...no...you have lots and lots of supporters and you are gonna come outta this badder than ever. Rest assured that the law, karma, or both will take care of the thieves who ripped you off.

You'd really be sad if you lived here in Michigan...the fucking Attorney General and his cronies in the Courts are shutting down all of our dispensaries and trying to outlaw patient-to-patient transfers.

Here's the funny part...the Attorney General smoked so much pot while he was in college that he earned the nickname "BILLY BONG"!

Michigan is one broke-ass state and those dispensaries would have contributed a LOT of tax money. Stupid government.

BTW, what's up with the HA OG cut?

Take care bud...l420r

haqndyman

haqndyman

i have 11 of these finishing up in about a week or two. i will try to post some pics later tonight of my outdoor patio grow in soil,.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
i have 11 of these finishing up in about a week or two. i will try to post some pics later tonight of my outdoor patio grow in soil,.

What do those HA girls yield? Logics pix lead me to believe she might be on the low side. Any thoughts?

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
What are you pullin off of these HA's logic? How do these girls yield?

M

Mr.Weed

Is this the bubba

Is this the bubba kush cut used in making the Grizzy kush?

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

Grizzly is somethin way off topic brotha...it was bred by a local cat near you and I.(If you know it..then u aint far from me). No its not. Those dudes dont run the katsu bubba...they run a really old platinum bubba and im damn near positive it aint in the Grizzly.

Top Bottom