Help?!Can anyone name this strain?

• Thread starter Moreno.alex3367
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Moreno.alex3367

I want to call it forbidden fruit but or maybe purple Kandy but Im Just not sure! And it's driving me crazy🤯out of respect would like a second opinion and just don't want to name it whatever! Dude I took 2 hits and went straight to sleep yesterday💀😈. I'm just curious,thanks guys I just joined today so I'm a new member as well.

Helpcan anyone name this strain
Helpcan anyone name this strain 2
Helpcan anyone name this strain 3
Helpcan anyone name this strain 4
Helpcan anyone name this strain 5
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

There's a Netherlands breeder named Sannie who has bred a lot of purple and red strains. I have no reason to believe he's the only one, or that this must be a cross of one of those strains.

E

Edinburg

Sweet Seeds has a strain called Dark Devel it is crossed with an Afgani Purple strain, there are 2 or 3 phenos but if you get a purple one the leaves are jet black and flower blood red comes in autoflower and photoperiod a fairly large plant however Sweet does not ship to the US, I have a friend in Spain I sent cash to and he did me a solid and shipped me a pac, will run in my fall grow as the strain does not like high heat and humidity but if you can get your hands on some you will not be disappointed.

Top Bottom