Help finding seeds in US

• Thread starter Thedanibaby89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

Heeeeeey y’all!

Anyone have any good info on seeds for America?

Just popped two beans from
ilgm.com and they both germed and basically rotted :( have 15 more coming from there so I hope it was a fluke 😭😫😭😫😭

Any advice is welcomed ! 🙏🏼

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Heeeeeey y’all!

ilgm.com and they both germed and basically rotted :( have 15 more coming from there so I hope it was a fluke 😭😫😭😫😭

Great genetics here on the farm. Check out the seed section. Pretty reasonable price too.
Dcseedexhange.com
North coast seeds.com

**never bought seeds from iglm and have heard mixed reviews. Good luck

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Northcoastseeds.com has lots packs at $50. Dcseedexchange.com is the same with great genetics. Expensive? Nah not even.

growsince79

growsince79

What state? I wouldn't buy anything in the mail. Just get them at the store.

growsince79

growsince79

Lol why not? That’s where they are taxed beyond belief.
Well in the US it's illegal. And if you get ripped off like so many on this board complain about what do you do? .I haven.t bought seeds in years and I'll probably never buy them again. But if I did I'd buy from a reputable breeder in person. Guess I'm just old fashioned that way.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Well in the US it's illegal. And if you get ripped off like so many on this board complain about what do you do? .I haven.t bought seeds in years and I'll probably never buy them again. But if I did I'd buy from a reputable breeder in person. Guess I'm just old fashioned that way.
I mean buying seeds online comes with a risk that you’ve got to be willing to take. They might get snatched up. I’m done buying seeds as well, moving on to keeping moms, but to say don’t buy seeds online is pretty false. I haven’t had a package intercepted yet, and all packages arrived on time.
haha illegal never stopped us before. you’re a grouch and so negative most if the time.
Take a toke. Relax.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I mean buying seeds online comes with a risk that you’ve got to be willing to take. They might get snatched up. I’m done buying seeds as well, moving on to keeping moms, but to say don’t buy seeds online is pretty false. I haven’t had a package intercepted yet, and all packages arrived on time.
haha illegal never stopped us before. you’re a grouch and so negative most if the time.
Take a toke. Relax.
Cannabis seed is not classed as the drug , many seed sellers sell them under the guise as be collectables so they are good to be sent in mail . I’ve just experienced a great fun seed swap with another farmer on here and about to swap seed with another , and have ordered seed from a Australia Melbourne based company Frosty Flowers and they have a great review , I’m with BurnzYzBudZz take a toke and chill .

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Great genetics here on the farm. Check out the seed section. Pretty reasonable price too.
Dcseedexhange.com
North coast seeds.com

**never bought seeds from iglm and have heard mixed reviews. Good luck

The farm doesnt sell seeds anymore. It refers you to seedsman i believe.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Heeeeeey y’all!

Maybe keeping the seeds too wet?

And i got good seeds this year from JBC in washington state. 3 days to michigan and $60 for 10 feminized seeds that grew great plants. Useful seeds is that breeder but many more choices. I bought 2 packs and got one free with a promo. And it was an 11 seed pack of Bodhi Soulmate. Weird it was regs but top of the line strain.

Last edited:
growsince79

growsince79

Take a toke. Relax.
I didn't tell anyone not to buy seeds online. I just tried to point out the risk. My best friend did 4 years in federal prison and they stole his house and everything he owened after he bought seeds through the mail. Yes that was a long time ago, and it.s probably safe today. That said. there are hundreds of stores just in my state that sell seeds. Plus I don't trust the post office. They put my shit in the wrong box at least once a week. If you had the winning lotto ticket would you mail it in?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Pretty much. It different terms. 👆

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I didn't tell anyone not to buy seeds online. I just tried to point out the risk. My best friend did 4 years in federal prison and they stole his house and everything he owened after he bought seeds through the mail. Yes that was a long time ago, and it.s probably safe today. That said. there are hundreds of stores just in my state that sell seeds. Plus I don't trust the post office. They put my shit in the wrong box at least once a week. If you had the winning lotto ticket would you mail it in?
Two totally different scenarios. Lol. Your talking millions of dollars to some $50 seeds. Yes I buy seeds online but I’d take a road trip tot run that ticket it lol.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Sorry to hear about your friend. I do believe the risk is dramatically lower now. And yes, my post office functions normally. Sorry yours doesn't.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
What do you mean rotted? Like her stem died off?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Sorry to hear about your friend. I do believe the risk is dramatically lower now.
Astronomically lower. Seeds are the least of my worries for getting arrested lol. And prison is no fun place, been there done that. Wish you all the best in your Seed endeavors.
burnz

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Wow. I have never heard of anyone busted for just seeds. Confiscated seeds sure.

I do have a friend that was arrested for resin in a cold unused bowl in his work van. No weed on him or found in the van. First offense 2 years probation but got taken in and booked and held for court. That was in the late 80’s.

Top Bottom