Help finding seeds in US

• Thread starter Thedanibaby89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

About 30 years ago.
1973 busted for .8 gms one joint cop lied and said he saw me drop it. It was mine though. 200$ fine and 2$ court cost. Ontario Canada.

Edit... 203$ total it was 3$ cost..... memory is the second thing to go

Last edited:
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

1974 oregon - busted with a gram or 2. They called my parents and let me go. White privilege?
It's a wonder I didn't get more. When the cop lied I stood up and yelled "hes lying... was told to shut up and sit down and talk to my council

L.g.o.420

L.g.o.420

They're collectible items not illegal at all to order and receive only when you germinate is it "illegal". Like everything else though in this country if you got the $ its legal 😆
They are legal to buy illegal to grow so jus b safe dude n if they don't make it to you well most of the time the company's will resend u a pack I Kno it's hard to trust online buying like this but it's legit I've gotten bout 9 strains n have had no problems jus one came lil late n cash or bitcoin or zelle it's all jus another way to buy stuff online I jus use my card no other party needed makes it simple n some cards I found don't work cross country most of the places in Canada or united kingdom etc but good luck brother

Mrb53

Mrb53

Seeds are legal to cross both state lines and country also. Stop worrying about financial institutions or postal inspectors turning you in. We used to think helicopters had infrared scopes to see if houses were hot (grow houses)...It ain't so. With the legalization process encompassing the globe, won't be long before the NEW thorn in the bush becomes the hurdle to overcome. Where it IS legal, "CORPORATIONS" are getting laws in place that if you live withing x amount of miles of a dispensary, you cannot grow....that is the next hurdle. Corporate Greed...All you need to do is hook up with a decent breeder or 2 and get your seeds that way...Dang...we buy / sell / trade seeds all the time.

Top Bottom