Help finding seeds in US

• Thread starter Thedanibaby89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I feel ya as far as hit and miss seed companies goes. Ive only ordered seeds from 3 places so far, but with that bein said, i ordered from ILGM a while back. Before i got my package i looked up some reviews. Terrible germ rates is what i kept seeing. Sure enough not 1 of my banana kush auto beans sprouted out of 10. I bitched about it till they sent 10 more of the same kind. The first one sprouted...
Try JBC Seeds. In Washington. His motto “Because genetics matter.” Excellent service in every way.

AnOldColdSoul13

AnOldColdSoul13

Try JBC Seeds. In Washington. His motto “Because genetics matter.” Excellent service in every way.
Hell yeah. I have a list wrote down of seedbanks that people recommend and it is on the list. Im currently an auto grower until i find a better spot to do all of this, which limits me as far as seed companies. A lot of the ones i get recommended don sell auto beans. Got my last package from NASC and everything was on point. Got my seeds super quick

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Hell yeah. I have a list wrote down of seedbanks that people recommend and it is on the list. Im currently an auto grower until i find a better spot to do all of this, which limits me as far as seed companies. A lot of the ones i get recommended don sell auto beans. Got my last package from NASC and everything was on point. Got my seeds super quick
Autos? Baked Beans Cannabis Seeds. He handles Gassin Farms. Bay Area breeder of autos and they’re some good ones. I run a few every summer here. I ran their White Hulk auto.

Had to bring it indoors because it starts freezing here late September. Check this cola and it’s nowhere near finished. Strawberry!!!! Yum.
57EA35DA 946F 45B9 B86B A1E385B6402F

AnOldColdSoul13

AnOldColdSoul13

Autos? Baked Beans Cannabis Seeds. He handles Gassin Farms. Bay Area breeder of autos and they’re some good ones. I run a few every summer here. I ran their White Hulk auto.

Had to bring it indoors because it starts freezing here late September. Check this cola and it’s nowhere near finished. Strawberry!!!! Yum. View attachment 1112673
Thank you. They are going on the list and thats a nice looking cola you got there!

AnOldColdSoul13

AnOldColdSoul13

Buy American if at all possible. And it’s always possible. The raids last year that shut down Dinafem at least temporarily are a sign we need to be less dependent on foreign seed banks.
I could be wrong because i have terrible short term memory. But if i remember correctly, the last package i got from NASC was shipped from a hub in the us but actual company based in the uk. Like i said that could be totally false, but it seems like i remember that. Would that fall into same category as foreign even tho it starts out here in the us safe from threat of customs seizure?

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I’ve never had an issue with Customs and American banks because it’s not within their duties. I started buying American after the third and last foreign order was held at OHare by Customs. 3 orders made. 3 orders held. All 3 got cut loose after filing a complaint online each time with USPS. I don’t need stuff like that in my life. This belief European genetics are better than genetics from here is the stupidest belief ever.

AnOldColdSoul13

AnOldColdSoul13

I’ve never had an issue with Customs and American banks because it’s not within their duties. I started buying American after the third and last foreign order was held at OHare by Customs. 3 orders made. 3 orders held. All 3 got cut loose after filing a complaint online each time with USPS. I don’t need stuff like that in my life. This belief European genetics are better than genetics from here is the stupidest belief ever.
This is random but i posted about it in another thread earlier and haven't gotten any responses yet. I kind of want to get it done today so im just going to ask you. I accidentally snapped a top off of an auto about 10 days ago while doing LST. I then started being more careful with the tension. And i STILL broke another limb off the same plant. So between that and me stopping all LST from fear, i have a bushy cluster fuck of leaves. Is it okay to defoliate some to get light to the previously developed bud sites? I developed these sites with lst, but now they are half way covered up by fan leaves. Not to mention the tangled nature of the limbs and leaves and i think it would help that too. Any advice on the matter? Its been about 13 days since they started showing sex/pistils.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

This is random but i posted about it in another thread earlier and haven't gotten any responses yet. I kind of want to get it done today so im just going to ask you. I accidentally snapped a top off of an auto about 10 days ago while doing LST. I then started being more careful with the tension. And i STILL broke another limb off the same plant. So between that and me stopping all LST from fear, i have a bushy cluster fuck of leaves. Is it okay to defoliate some to get light to the previously developed bud sites? I developed these sites with lst, but now they are half way covered up by fan leaves. Not to mention the tangled nature of the limbs and leaves and i think it would help that too. Any advice on the matter? Its been about 13 days since they started showing sex/pistils.
Limited defoliation should be okay if you have enough light. With less leaves you need a lot of the right light.

AnOldColdSoul13

AnOldColdSoul13

Are you using a PAR meter? It would be a great help if not.
No i only have a lux meter app that i downloaded a couple days ago. I have the companies light footprint charts for the 2 lights, but no sure if thats helpful

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Heeeeeey y’all!

Anyone have any good info on seeds for America?

Just popped two beans from
ilgm.com and they both germed and basically rotted :( have 15 more coming from there so I hope it was a fluke 😭😫😭😫😭

Any advice is welcomed ! 🙏🏼

Seedsman

I got 20 seeds, all female, for 71 bucks lol. . .100% germ success rate thus far

L.g.o.420

L.g.o.420

Hey i have a few questions, if you dont mind. When i first learned about growing and risks of ordering seeds, nutes, equipment, etc.. It was things my dad told me who also was growing at the time. He had a small personal closet grow. I have a small set up also, 2×4×6. From what he said, the only risk was customs seizing the seeds and you may get a letter in the mail saying so, but no knock at the door for a small amount of seeds. Like they have bigger fish to fry, is what he was saying basically. And not to tell anyone...
So my question is, was he wrong? Ive ordered everything from the tent, nutes, seeds, everything through the web and shipped through post office and ups. A lot of my gear came from amazon, but not all of it. Should i shut my grow down, pack my gear up, and relocate my seeds? Im in flowering now. Im Not in a legal place.. This is got me paranoid as hell cause im realizing my pops may have been wrong and i might be in a bad spot just waiting for that knock at my door😳
Thanks for any knowledge on the matter!!!
Beaver seeds an rocket seeds n maryjane seeds all serve to places that we tech cannot grow I get em all time

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Well in the US it's illegal. And if you get ripped off like so many on this board complain about what do you do? .I haven.t bought seeds in years and I'll probably never buy them again. But if I did I'd buy from a reputable breeder in person. Guess I'm just old fashioned that way.

They're collectible items not illegal at all to order and receive only when you germinate is it "illegal". Like everything else though in this country if you got the $ its legal 😆

growsince79

growsince79

They're collectible items not illegal at all to order and receive only when you germinate is it "illegal". Like everything else though in this country if you got the $ its legal 😆
The laws here are so grey idk what's legal or not anymore. Seeds are sold at dispensary and grow store. I even saw some on facebook marketplace.
But if they are legal, why do the seed companies only take cash or bitcoin?

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

I didn't tell anyone not to buy seeds online. I just tried to point out the risk. My best friend did 4 years in federal prison and they stole his house and everything he owened after he bought seeds through the mail. Yes that was a long time ago, and it.s probably safe today. That said. there are hundreds of stores just in my state that sell seeds. Plus I don't trust the post office. They put my shit in the wrong box at least once a week. If you had the winning lotto ticket would you mail it in?
@growsince79 ? How long ago was that?

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

The laws here are so grey idk what's legal or not anymore. Seeds are sold at dispensary and grow store. I even saw some on facebook marketplace.
But if they are legal, why do the seed companies only take cash or bitcoin?

Think its easier to keep it on the DL doing it that way (better safe than sorry kinda thing). Although I want to say I saw a few recently that accepted major c.c.

Latest posts

Top Bottom