Help!!! First time grower !!!! Please…

• Thread starter TurboHoney
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TurboHoney

TurboHoney

Good call. I was gonna ask about the temps, as it looked underwatered and overheated.
This is what it looks like now after all of this happening it still looks droopy and they are dark green Leaves hope it bounces back

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
This is what it looks like now after all of this happening it still looks droopy and they are dark green Leaves hope it bounces back
some take a few hours at least to bounce back some in a hour..
your fine.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

How big is the pot?
What nutes do you use?
What is your pH when you water or feed?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
this plant has been stressed! pictures.
you see pest/insects?
what do you mean by 2 cups of water?
i think there’s more you should of told us if you know?
E2A5D56F AF24 4CE4 86A7 24842EFF5609
F420E5E1 BB41 46E0 B63E D419E07CBB9C

TurboHoney

TurboHoney

I have no pests… i water it 2 cups of water every 3 days depending on the soil it’s in a 3 gallon fabric pot it was fine yesterday and today when I got home from work it was like that soil I use Big Rootz and for Nutes I mix with water Mr B’s green trees temps range between 75/80 degrees and humidity ranges between 40-50 not sure what I am doing wrong

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I have no pests… i water it 2 cups of water every 3 days depending on the soil it’s in a 3 gallon fabric pot it was fine yesterday and today when I got home from work it was like that soil I use Big Rootz and for Nutes I mix with water Mr B’s green trees temps range between 75/80 degrees and humidity ranges between 40-50 not sure what I am doing wrong
2 Cups? Water that plant. Soak it good.

TurboHoney

TurboHoney

2 Cups? Water that plant. Soak it good.

What u mean by soak it good??? I know when I water it the water sometimes comes out the bottom of the fabric I do have it on top of a cookie rack so it has a good drainage so it’s not sitting in the water and you said to not water it and now you say to soak it good just confused I fell like it might be Nutrient burn but not sure the nutes I use is 15-5-5

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ok. That is not organic. That's what I needed.
Yes. Water that plant. 2 cups of water is nothing to it.

When you water:
Soak the entire soil. There is no need to get the leaves wet.
If you see a lot of water running out the bottom, catch some of it each time and check the pH.
Check the pH before you water also.

When you water, the plant will use it to 'recharge.' Then it will use that recharge and grow. Taller, more roots, flowers, leaves, whatever it needs in that stage.
During this new growth period you will notice the leaves pointing up towards the light. As long as they are pointing towards the light, they do not need water.
(This will usually last 2 or 3 days, wait for them to have at least 10 mins of light before checking the leaves.)
When the plant is running out of water, the leaves will begin to lower. When you see at least 50% of the plant's leaves have lowered, water it again. Soak it with pH balanced water.
The cycle will start over.

Watering really is this simple. We love growing our plants and we get all worked up about how we feed or water, or trim or whatever. It's Ok, the plant is far more forgiving than you might realize. Watch your leaves, that's the plant talking to you.

TurboHoney

TurboHoney

Do
Ok. That is not organic. That's what I needed.
Yes. Water that plant. 2 cups of water is nothing to it.

When you water:
Soak the entire soil. There is no need to get the leaves wet.
If you see a lot of water running out the bottom, catch some of it each time and check the pH.
Check the pH before you water also.

When you water, the plant will use it to 'recharge.' Then it will use that recharge and grow. Taller, more roots, flowers, leaves, whatever it needs in that stage.
During this new growth period you will notice the leaves pointing up towards the light. As long as they are pointing towards the light, they do not need water.
(This will usually last 2 or 3 days, wait for them to have at least 10 mins of light before checking the leaves.)
When the plant is running out of water, the leaves will begin to lower. When you see at least 50% of the plant's leaves have lowered, water it again. Soak it with pH balanced water.
The cycle will start over.

Watering really is this simple. We love growing our plants and we get all worked up about how we feed or water, or trim or whatever. It's Ok, the plant is far more forgiving than you might realize. Watch your leaves, that's the plant talking to you.
do I give her more water now

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Take it outside and put it in direct sun. What is the temp outside?
It should have recovered.
What is your pH? This is looking more and more like lockout.

Top Bottom