HELP!! Humidity problems

• Thread starter Herbaholic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
If you can't exhaust into another room or outside you need a dehumidifier and sorry if I spelled that wrong . Also is your running a HPS the heat will also build up in the room even if you get rid of the moisture your next problem will be how to get rid of the heat

H

Herbaholic

I think i'll have to get a dehumidifier, how do they work? don't have to worry about heat using cfl's:(

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I've seen alot of plants with purple veins, Some say its a nute def and others just have purple on the stems

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I've never used them but have seen some nice grows with them .

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I ran the Lemon Skunk but gave them to a friend to finish and they put out some nice weight . I would buy GreenHouse seeds but have heard some bad stuff about them but I only base things from my experience not from what I hear .

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
GWS is a good strain. Greenhouse is a touchy subject on these boards, and the GH owner, Arjan, has been called into question many times for unscrupulous business practices regarding strains and their originators. Search around, I don't care to get into it. I'll just say Shanti has my support.

That said, a seed is a seed, and if you love the plant it produces does anything else matter? :shake

H

Herbaholic

I think their a big commercial seed bank but their plants are gorgeous and yeild good to.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Whatever you say bro :nod

Like I said, I don't care to get into that subject but I'm more than happy to help you out.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah thats a can of worms that leads into a nitemare of fighting:muscle

H

Herbaholic

Tryin to find some good seedbanks with feminized seeds heard dutch passion is good anyone no any good strains from them

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Me too, check out the auctions here for starters. Logic has some of the best strains and breeders listed for very reasonable prices.

F

foreverherb

I keep humidity around 65 and plants are looking so healthy in flower now, I would worry if it went over though. Get some more extraction!

wambam123

wambam123

hi i seem to be having the same problem when i switched to 12/12 i have a carbon filter that goes into my cool tube light then into my filter then outside,i also have a fan inside my tent which draws cool air in from outside but my humidity goes high 60 to 70 or higher sometimes but never see water running down the walls in my tent .is there anything i can do to bring my humidity down?

Latest posts

Top Bottom