HELP!! Humidity problems

• Thread starter Herbaholic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

drpressure600

mines the same right now

it must be the weather, mines the exact same, but your fine, my condensation has water dripping off the roof in a little room i've got, and never been like that the last few months, i've 12 ak's on in flower and their looking dynamite ha ha, try cover water as much as possible and the moisture will go down, . .

wambam123

wambam123

shall i keep my fans on inside the tent when the lights go off?

wambam123

wambam123

i have 8 stunning trainwreck plants but this humidity thing has got me by the balls,whats the point of budding these babys if there just gonna get bud rot of the humidity.;( unhappy grower.

D

drpressure600

GWS is a good strain. Greenhouse is a touchy subject on these boards, and the GH owner, Arjan, has been called into question many times for unscrupulous business practices regarding strains and their originators. Search around, I don't care to get into it. I'll just say Shanti has my support.

That said, a seed is a seed, and if you love the plant it produces does anything else matter? :shake
, i c what you mean about getting into arguments but i bought 5 packs of the church in dr hermans & brought them all back, they were terrible seeds, about 7 of them came up, & when i brought them back one of the guys tried to tell me that their only sold as ornaments & they don't sell them to be germinated, i wasn't having any of that. i know the old manager & he changed them 4 me 4 serious seeds ak 47, gh is the same in the dam, alot of their stuff is bad, i was told it by lots of people over there, the last i heard all gh seeds were taken back off their shelves & sent back because of complaints, . .

H

hydrotimmy

To much water.

Here is one of the plants the height's around 12 inches
temp when lights on 24c to 26c temp when lights out is about 18 19c. In the morning humidity is around 70% then gradually drops throughout the day

The yellowing of the top leaves in that picture look like the roots have been sat in water.....this could mean that maybe your pots are waterlogged. That would also aid high humidity. Maybe water when the lights come on, Try drying them out old chap.

H

HolliHerb

Humidity plays a big roll. If it gets out of hands, it can be perfect for mold to take over. However. Higher humidity would keep mites at bay, Mites do not like high humidity and low temperatures.

If you have high humidity and high temps also... well your just waiting for something bad to happen. If mold were to take hold, you would have to clean every little inch to sanitize it.

Have good ventilation. If you don't have ac, make sure to have an exhaust fan going taking air from the grow space out. This will help control humidity.

T

tuffgong69

never used a filter before but have standard extractor fitted..also have de-humidifier which works perfect and i keep a constant 50% rh..when they get smelly and i smell it outside my house i just turn extractor off..more work for the de-humidifier to do thats all..have ran a few grows in the past where rh was around 70% right through and never had rot luckily..a good powerful oscilating fan will reduce the chances of rot happening..peace everyone,tg :rock

Top Bottom