Help I Have A Clone From Flower How To Reveg

• Thread starter SL8R
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SL8R

SL8R

Lol yes I am bud, and very impresses... I believe I'll have more than a oz from Kathy kritikal strain. . She is still plumping up her buds every night

SL8R

SL8R

She didn't start showing thick plumped buds til just recently, was afraid she would be stems n hairs lol

AvidLerner

AvidLerner

I take cuts from veg to clone. When the cut is under rooting, the light is 24/0. When the cut goes back to veg it is 18/6. The clone will root and reveg quickly. peace

SL8R

SL8R

My first cutting that rooted is already grown it's new node, it's slowly starting to veg.. I think I understand it as long as I keep em 18 + hrs of light they shouldn't start to flower. . I know you can flower then this size but waste ... I am going for my next grow I'll want to get this kritikal at 100% before I jump to cheese and nevilles

SL8R

SL8R

Just out of curiosity, it's getting within a week of when my gals will be done.. if you zoom in you can see the amber... I believe I'm close...

20160611 211524
SL8R

SL8R

It's getting close towards a quarter amber now I was gonna start slowing flushing

M

meatplatter

There's a little yellowing going on has me kinda concerned. . Pellets are moist I take lid off for 5 or 10 mins a day.. temp are around 78 to 83 max...

Yellowing of the leaves is usually good when you do clones. Energy going to roots, but how long after you took the clones? Im my experience I usually clip the smaller fan leaves in half so all the energy focus' on root dev. High humid in the dome, spray with (phd) water mixed with a small amount of fish emulsion if ya have it. Just wait... Clones taken in flower have to revert back to veg, take off the buds it any present, except top most bud. Once they root they grow super crazy but done correctly they turn into a bush!

G

gmack58578

Very simple just give them time they will show stunted growth but will start to take of again

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Led's seem to finish a week or so early in flowering.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I have a few flowering clones taken in early flower that have been growing for two months and have not re vegged, they are just growing the tiny little bud.

SL8R

SL8R

These 3 are clones from kritikal k strain, she is almost done flowering few more weeks ... first grow ever..

20160611 223355
Keekee

Keekee

Nothing better then pulling that first grow,the worry goes away,and ya like yesssssss

SL8R

SL8R

And this is momma plant, proud of my first grow now proud of my clones n all lol it was harder than expected then after its done it's just another grow like tomatoes n etc haha...

20160611 224444
SL8R

SL8R

Nothing better then pulling that first grow,the worry goes away,and ya like yesssssss
Yes it's a good feeling to sit back now after all my thousandstuff of questions n worries ... now I look at about 3 to 4 oz of bud going yessss hahahaha

Keekee

Keekee

Those buds are looking dank as.Cant wait to see the finished product.

SL8R

SL8R

Roughly 3 weeks they'll be cut down.. have to find good dry n cure methods any ideas

Top Bottom