Help I Have A Clone From Flower How To Reveg

• Thread starter SL8R
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Keekee

Keekee

Well when it comes to triming i think there is abit of personal perference there,some trim once the buds are dry others trim soon as there pulled down.

I personally trim them soon as i pull them,i have 2 reasons for this first reason is there is shit loads of water in all that trim so that limits the amount of water around my buds,if you havnt got the drying process dialed in 100% less chance of getting any bud rot while drying,second reason this is totally person and not even sure if true but i think the buds smell better dried this way all that leaf and trim seems to me to add a leafy smell to the buds.as i said not totally sure if that is true but thats the second reason i do it.

When it comes to drying i normally just hang them on coat hangers and just use the last bud site to put on the hanger (if that makes sence).then just stick them in a dry place if there is moisture about a fan on low helps heaps .

keiksweat

keiksweat

Here's a couple of cuts took from flowering plant.get real funky and weird.but then go boom...
WP 20160613 21 06 17 Pro
WP 20160611 16 41 43 Pro

Top Bottom