Help I have strange leave curl.

• Thread starter BeardedBudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
You need to back the light off another 12" to start with. Seedlings in cups look soaking wet in hot soil.
Bags are also in hot soil. Can't tell if they are also over watered. But they are definitely sick. You need to stop feeding nitrogen for 30 days. Back the lights off to 30" and stop pushing your plants. In 30 days pick up the nitrogen again about 30% what you are feeding them now. Maybe they will survive.
Sorry to confuse you... check out my tent and truck liner diary to see progression if those plants

socks4free

socks4free

Are you applying the recommended amount.... best thing to do for ANY food is always cut in half... slowly add more to your mix if feel if it needs more...always better to "under feed" than "overfeed"
I also thought they looked over fed but I'm not experienced enough to feel completely confident in my own assessment yet so I didn't want to give him a definitive answer haha.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Sorry to confuse you... check out my tent and truck liner diary to see progression if those plants
Me to bud. I'm still thinking your problem is light stress. I'd back the light off another 12" and give them a few days.
Make sure you let them dry out between watering and easy on the fertilizer.

socks4free

socks4free

Me to bud. I'm still thinking your problem is light stress. I'd back the light off another 12" and give them a few days.
Make sure you let them dry out between watering and easy on the fertilizer.
I think your confused. Beardedbudz was the one asking for help. Jkash shared those pictures to give an example of plants that had the lights too close. He posted later in the thread showing those same plants in flower so I think jkash got it figured out haha.

brad2007

brad2007

@BeardedBudz - My first thought was too much light. Praying and taco curling are indications of it. Then I had second thoughts, so now I'm not sure. Other things can cause leaves to do that. Good luck with your grow!
I agree with this reply they're tacoing from to much light I'd turn the dimmer down 10 and raise the light 5 or 6 inches if that doesn't work then.another more experienced grower may be able to help but I'm 90%sure it's 2 much light .

B

BeardedBudz

I agree with this reply they're tacoing from to much light I'd turn the dimmer down 10 and raise the light 5 or 6 inches if that doesn't work then.another more experienced grower may be able to help but I'm 90%sure it's 2 much light .
It’s not the light. I have it at 10% and 20 inches above canopy. If anything it is getting too little light. I think the soil was too hot. It is growing out of it slowly

socks4free

socks4free

It’s not the light. I have it at 10% and 20 inches above canopy. If anything it is getting too little light. I think the soil was too hot. It is growing out of it slowly
Glad to hear it's starting to look up. Yeah I don't think they are getting too much light at those settings

Top Bottom