• Thread starter labud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
labud

labud

20140718 084247

labud

labud

I gotta get a hookup on clones, not hearing anything good about dispensery cuts ...anyone in L.A. hollar, looking for elite cuts, no mites

Hopefully this post is not against tos, if so delete....thanks

Billyboat

Billyboat

Are you gonna line the floor with a pond liner or anything?

Sure looks like a nice home to be growing in!

labud

labud

Home Depot blue tarp for now , if you have these down ...it's just a couple drops, that the lights evaporate right away... water when the lights 1st come on... I'm getting excited , still lots of work to do...2nd room is half done,3 more rooms to go

Billyboat

Billyboat

Rental home? If so just don't fuck up the house, as it gives a bad juju for growers. (Not saying that you will)

Spend the dollars and get a pond liner....been down that road too often. The blue tarp will tear and it will leak through, trust me.

Last edited:
W

wstcstmonkey

nice labud. I am doing something similar, 3000 sq ft as well and 3 car garage... but I'm putting most my babies in the garage boarded up with 2x4 and sheet rock/insulation... any particular reason why you are not using your garage?

labud

labud

I was thinking about using the 3 car garage but it's the hottest time of year, maybe down the road.. i have 5 bedrooms, which is plenty for now.

W

wstcstmonkey

Not trying to hijack threat it's just labud and I are doing same thing.

I thinm I'm going to switch to Gaviota 6-750 De but it's an expensive switch. My ceiling in garage is only 8 ft so it limits what I can do with my 1k hortilux. I had a guy in already from Ukiah who is doing the thing now since it's very easy for me to pull up things with no cross neighbor. If anyone has any thoughts who is experienced let me know ( as in, maybe someone thinks I should still leave one garage unbuilt to take in supplies)

Anyway labud what kind of clones u looking for? 100 of them or what?

labud

labud

Snag...The can fan 1700 CFMs fan is crazy loud...gotta get some other options , most rooms are 12 X 12 X 8 ceilings 750 should be good?

Top Bottom