Help labud set up 5 bedroom house

• Thread starter labud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wstcstmonkey

Oshio or solis are very good bulbs.

I think I'll start a grow journal as I'm doing same thing as you. Just not super comfortable posting pics of 15k lights :/

labud

labud

200 holes drilled in hempy buckets, windows covered, and cords hung , out of the way. Tonight I hang the carbon filters/ mufflers/can max in 5 rooms...

labud

labud

Houston....we have a problem

The electrician dropped the max fan and muffler 8 feet , so that has to be replaced.

I need to find someone to install 5 filters. ..North L.A.

Any suggestions?

labud

labud

The filter/fan/muffler is 8 feet long. .. The electrician had the tools , so I definitely need help...

...almost there...

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
8 foot long setup slipping into the attic? Sounds like a job lol

labud

labud

20140731 194905
20140731 194905
Lights are on , temp steady at 82 and 45% humidity

labud

labud

I can't think of a temporary solution for humidity, I'm just glad my Temps are ok,... i need more clones though, I packed more than I thought ,

Whos got a 100 for me?

PM please....thanks

DC105

DC105

Damn LA! How much $ you got in this set up? That shit is going to be rediculoso!!!!! I'm gonna have to tag this thread! Good luck and pos vibes!!

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

fucking love the set up bro
you have all your windows taped up like that?
board them mofos up

labud

labud

Still looking.....Swerve told me he would help me out , but that was 20 days ago ....hmmmm

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
These 315s came with only a 6' cord ....what's up with that?

right? I saw that 6' cord and was like "WTF??"

You are making great progress. It's nice to see someone walk the walk, instead of just talking the talk.

Get the pond liner. When you move your carpets will look brand new still. Just throw some 2x4's along the perimeter, add a foot of pond liner to your measurements. For example a 10 x 10 room would need 11 x 11 pond liner. Lay it out and staple it to the tops of the 2x4's. If your door opens in, take it off.

labud

labud

I definitely need the pond liners... next crop , for sure , been thinking on getting some boards in the meantime...

Top Bottom