Help labud set up 5 bedroom house

• Thread starter labud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
labud

labud

looks like my first time, till frenchy yelled at me, "you need to RINSE more, dont be afraid to use some pressure" another thing is to constantly keep the materials moving in the bags, especially if you dont have full screen bags. the water pressure will glog the screen material and you will not get the flushing action to clear the heads from the other materials, ie stalks and chlorophyll

I noticed that on the last 2 bags ,they weren't draining especially the 25 ...

labud

labud

I'll do a smoke report after I have a chance to compare the microns ...so far the 72 seems to be best
I just harvested gg4, forum cut and gws.....took the trim right out of the T4 and stuck it in the freezer, fresh frozen. ...

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

I'll do a smoke report after I have a chance to compare the microns ...so far the 72 seems to be best
I just harvested gg4, forum cut and gws.....took the trim right out of the T4 and stuck it in the freezer, fresh frozen. ...

do not freeze materials to be run, this will only rupture cell walls and add to your issue. on the clogging screens just bump the bottom of the bag with your hand or set it on a cone of sorts this will keep the material from settling a crossed the screen

labud

labud

This time I got a little more return, did 3 runs with this batch
20150804 145435

B

Burned Haze

Rooms looking good like always and I would love love to smoke me sum bubba jones (sounds like a good mixture )

Keep it up and why aren't u just posting in the diary section now ? Not that it matters when your asking ?'s too

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

just started drilling buckets here man. linking all mine to a drain line, cant over water a coco hempy. shit is looking great man, i have gotta step up my game, tough with only 2 rooms

labud

labud

I'm thinking about a watering system again , I have 60 hempys in 1 room and 72 in another large room
I need a 60 gal. Res. That will fit into the closet in each room http://www.hydrogalaxy.com/propagat...YIy--KVjJUQEko4Y7Mhmnp8yMXhkm87Ep3BoCsmbw_wcB

This is the res I'm thinking ....
I'll run pvc around the perimeter and have 10 and 12 rows of pvc attached to both the right and left side of the perimeter. ..
Each row has 5-7 plants per row depending on the room

I've been told I need a 1hp. Pump....any suggestions?

Can't seem to find drip rings for under 5 bucks. ..i need 130 just for those 2 rooms and I have 2 smaller rooms to do soon as well

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I hate thrips but I never spray that late.
if I can't take care of it in the first 3 weeks of veg, I deal with it.

-lurkin

labud

labud

I only hit this room twice, I agree, too close to harvest. other rooms I'm going to be more vigilant,

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

You might need sumin a little stronger next time, I'll have to get the name of the stuff my buddy was talking about. You still staking and hand watering? Same 600's? Looking good brother!

-lurkin

Latest posts

Top Bottom