Help labud set up 5 bedroom house

• Thread starter labud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Conserve sc is the name, pricy but they say it goes along way.

-lurkin

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

I'm thinking about a watering system again , I have 60 hempys in 1 room and 72 in another large room
I need a 60 gal. Res. That will fit into the closet in each room http://www.hydrogalaxy.com/propagat...YIy--KVjJUQEko4Y7Mhmnp8yMXhkm87Ep3BoCsmbw_wcB

This is the res I'm thinking ....
I'll run pvc around the perimeter and have 10 and 12 rows of pvc attached to both the right and left side of the perimeter. ..
Each row has 5-7 plants per row depending on the room

I've been told I need a 1hp. Pump....any suggestions?

Can't seem to find drip rings for under 5 bucks. ..i need 130 just for those 2 rooms and I have 2 smaller rooms to do soon as well

hahaha we are on a race to see who can get automated first buddy, i got all my drian lines hooked up and draining out of my building, most of my pipe for the VEG,EARLY,MID,LATE feed lines are all run, ive gotten most of my loop manifolds done 1/2 pvc with 3/8 holes drilled ever 6in then put the 1/4 hat grommets in and stick the drip line right in , i was looking at the hydro rings too, but yeah needing 200 means they need to be cheap, i love Smokes suggestion with the 1/2 hydrofarm tubing, stolen, thanx. as far as pumps man look at this one http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2084660942&pf_rd_i=desktop

to run the pump and seperate the rooms from watering times use this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2084660942&pf_rd_i=desktop
along with a timer like this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2084660942&pf_rd_i=desktop, yes get one with the remote you will thank me. for a main water rez i got one of these to hold my RO water
then you can pump down into smaller drums for mixing nutes for whatever stage the plants are at. you will need to get a few sprink manifolds with 2 valves for each station, unless you are just using one type of feed for everything.

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

some of the veg room hempys on the drainline system, it goes into the bucket for now we are still poking holes for lines to go thru the bloom room bloom
IMG 0355

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I have the same metal stand I believe. From home Depot? It holds a 4' 8 bulb T5 perfectly.

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

I have the same metal stand I believe. From home Depot? It holds a 4' 8 bulb T5 perfectly.

IMG 0322
they do sell them there too i dont know are they also 36"x72"x10", i got mine from a warehouse clearing job, took tons of the storage racking. ceiling looks funny because as you go into the room it goes from 7' to 16' to allow for the warehouse swing up van door.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

View attachment 540922 they do sell them there too i dont know are they also 36"x72"x10", i got mine from a warehouse clearing job, took tons of the storage racking. ceiling looks funny because as you go into the room it goes from 7' to 16' to allow for the warehouse swing up van door.

That's some serious t5's like a 20 bulb haha

labud

labud

im just pulling air in thru a big 5000 swamp kooler right now with the dry heat we been having. everything else is passive filtered inlet drawn in by the max fan
I meant your watering system. ...
I like those 60 gal. RES'S where did you pick those up?
That pump is inexpensive, let me know how you like it

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

I meant your watering system. ...
I like those 60 gal. RES'S where did you pick those up?
That pump is inexpensive, let me know how you like it
hahahaha everyone should be using these, why the fuck would you pay what they charge for rezs. ill hit you with a PM.

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

I need 2 , 60 gal. And 2 , 30 gal. ... for 4 rooms , they need to fit into bedroom closets
im sure you found some on the List that had some right? just be sure to not get ones with preservative salts, or tomato puree

labud

labud

That's close to me .... guy said he would deliver....thanks for the tip
do you have pics yet of your system all setup?

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

That's close to me .... guy said he would deliver....thanks for the tip
do you have pics yet of your system all setup?
oh very kool, yeah you know you cant even touch those prices for water holding tanks. im working getting it all piped upped, but had to have knee surgery monday so, im having to take a break on things for a minute. hoping to get all the tanks moved into place this weekend though

Last edited:
Crafty

Crafty

hey i have 3 bedroom i want to do something in, how do you protect the home? it is my home, i own it and just bought a new home, but i want to grow in my old home, and i just want to know if you have a few tips on how not to ruin the home, ive heard stories about mold and mildew in walls and have to get it all torn down afterwards.

im not afraid of making wholes and repairing the ceiling and things like that afterwards, but what can i do to prevent destorying the whole home?

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

hey i have 3 bedroom i want to do something in, how do you protect the home? it is my home, i own it and just bought a new home, but i want to grow in my old home, and i just want to know if you have a few tips on how not to ruin the home, ive heard stories about mold and mildew in walls and have to get it all torn down afterwards.

im not afraid of making wholes and repairing the ceiling and things like that afterwards, but what can i do to prevent destorying the whole home?
just dont, thats how. you already know what happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom