Help labud set up 5 bedroom house

• Thread starter labud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
labud

labud

Got 1 of those mini washers coming and some bubble bags....after the hash is dried ....what's the best heating technique. ....an iron on low?

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I'd say so, you can work it with the heat from your fingers(I couldn't imagine working that much material lol). I have a mini washer it works good, just make sure you have enough ice. I also like making dry ice keif with the bags

-lurkin

C

crocodile og

You think an iron would be too much?

An iron on low is perfect. Use some parchment paper in between possibly double or triple layer untill you're comfortable with the heat setting.

If you're only doing a small amount a laminator works too. Jusy wrap it thin in parchment, into the laminate plastic pouch and feed it through. They used to do this in Amsterdam.

labud

labud

Got my washer, bubble bags are on the way
20150719 100145

Calixylon

Calixylon

your gonna have so much hash its gonna be ridiculous, good luck washing, cant wait to see some shots of the final product. Are you washing all of it dried, or any of it gonna be fresh frozen for the head stash?

SupaM

SupaM

Cool, I have the same mini washer, but have yet to use it. I need a couple different bags as well. Lemme know how well it works, I'll do the same once I do a run. ATB!

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Make sure you get a extra working bag (the one that goes in the washer), and when you put the material in it make sure it's zipped well and won't open on you.

labud

labud

I'm going to use the 220 bag in the machine, going to put 5 gal. Of water in the fridge the day before....gonna watch frenchys video again as well

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Add some dry ice, I get it from the welding supply around here($1 a pound). They have it in pellet form for the winery guys, gets water cold as shit =)

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I'll take a pic of the bag I have, the should have them at any hydro shop.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

20150719 141438

My washing machine, kinda old.

20150719 141615

this is what the working bag looks like, honstly I do t know if it will work without it.

-lurkin

Top Bottom