Help Me Design A New Room

• Thread starter Mitgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X.rm

X.rm

Sweet, thanks for reminding me I keep forgetting to put that 90 on supply. As if it would make much difference. Lol

what you pulling on average per harvest?
Great thread guys, on a somewhat unrelated subject, i have 3.5 ton portable unit wich has a 12" in supply and return eventhough the unit has a filter in the front like a grill im concerned that the air going in the supply side if i use from the growspace will have odors once it goes out the exhaust. Should i take the air supply from outside the grow space ?
20160627 134208
20160627 134208

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Great thread guys, on a somewhat unrelated subject, i have 3.5 ton portable unit wich has a 12" in supply and return eventhough the unit has a filter in the front like a grill im concerned that the air going in the supply side if i use from the growspace will have odors once it goes out the exhaust. Should i take the air supply from outside the grow space ? View attachment 615388View attachment 615388
Are you running c02? Is your room somewhat air tight? are you running a can fan in your grow environment?

Doc G

Doc G

@1diesel1 you running a wall mount fan under each d/e fixture or 2 per fixture?

Doc G

Doc G

Ye i love fern too from the looks of things , and she with stands P.M.

These genes out there in oregon huh?

Doc G

Doc G

You have an idea of why u getting pm issues? i read that running a essential oil diffuser with the proper oil, like cinnamon leaf amongst others kills pm.... I'm trying to run a hepa filter every room if i can.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
you running them constantly? light on & off , or 15 minute intervals ?
Always running fans never off.
Ye i love fern too from the looks of things , and she with stands P.M.

These genes out there in oregon huh?
a guy that used to date my sister in law swapped me Obama and strawberry cuts for love Fern and blackberry. It's a strain he claimed he created out of Eugene. After he broke up with the sis I tried to get some info out of him he wouldn't talk to me about her. No big deal though it was a good trade.
You have an idea of why u getting pm issues? i read that running a essential oil diffuser with the proper oil, like cinnamon leaf amongst others kills pm.... I'm trying to run a hepa filter every room if i can.
being careless in spring just stupid. I spray with baking soda water and one drop dish soap. Changes the ph of the leaves and it can't produce in the plant. This run the pm didn't show up until late in flower. I've determined I need lower fans to circulate below the canopy because my canopy is so large there's no movement below.

Doc G

Doc G

very true thats another reason i liked the idea of scrubbing backing to the room because i could use that airflow at the bottom of the canopy

Doc G

Doc G

I use 3-4 gallon pots depending on strain but I only veg 2-3 weeks tops I used to do 6" wool with a 6 week veg and I had a 6 week flower. 12 lights every 6 weeks. I know the forum woulda had my shit on point way sooner but trial and error/fucking with stuff and trying new things teaches a lot also.

What strain were you running that finished in just 6weeks? also what type of medium are you using in the 3-4 gallon pots?

X.rm

X.rm

Are you running c02? Is your room somewhat air tight? are you running a can fan in your grow environment?
Somewhat sounds about right, no CO2 andbyes i have a 10"can fan on a filter thats 2100 cfm's

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Somewhat sounds about right, no CO2 andbyes i have a 10"can fan on a filter thats 2100 cfm's
I would take outside air. But make sure you use a hepifilter in the unit to keep any spores from being introduced into your grow. You could just run it internally your can fan will still scrub all odor in your room.

Tank707

Tank707

I have 18" square box fans sitting on the ground a foot off the wall blowing along the ground and under my canopy then my wall mount at conopy then my scrubber above my lights. Never get pm.

Tank707

Tank707

When I did my 6 week veg/flower it was a blue dream cut and it was flood and drain 6" wools. Now run the 3-4 gal pots with a soil concoction I came up with

Doc G

Doc G

basically @1diesel1 or to whom ever would like to share.... I'm wanting to scrub the room close to double the amount of carbon that the room is rated for... so that i could turn the exhaust down so its more silent.

so for an 11x11x8 i was thinking a 10' can @1500cfm and pairing it with a fan rated @ 1000cfm maybe just a little over but turn the fans speed down to low, medium.

Still efficient ?

Top Bottom