Help me to identify the strain

• Thread starter syrusiento
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

syrusiento

Hello yall, would like to get some opinion on my baby. She is flowering kinda slow. I thinkink shes purelly sativa dominant, wrong?

Help me to identify the strain
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I thinkink shes purelly sativa dominant, wrong?
Not wrong. The sativa indications I see are the shape of the leaves and the distance between nodes. Sativa also tends to be a lighter shade of green than indica, but I can't tell from the picture.

3cats

3cats

Hello yall, would like to get some opinion on my baby. She is flowering kinda slow. I thinkink shes purelly sativa dominant, wrong?
Real hard to tell at this stage what it may be. There are so many mixes now & its unlikely its a pure strain and those leaves are not a good indicator with them curling down and narrowing. Did you hit her with Bloom nute's already? Something has it locking up and stalling.

After around 6 in flower weeks they'll start to individualize and their traits will start to show better I'm guessing close 2 weeks of flower time for her.

S

syrusiento

Real hard to tell at this stage what it may be. There are so many mixes now & its unlikely its a pure strain and those leaves are not a good indicator with them curling down and narrowing. Did you hit her with Bloom nute's already? Something has it locking up and stalling.

After around 6 in flower weeks they'll start to individualize and their traits will start to show better I'm guessing close 2 weeks of flower time for her.
She was overwatered at the start of flowering. So i think that had her in shock. I hit her now with my homade onion tea and banana water. Shes in about week 4 now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom