• Tagged users None
SiestaM

SiestaM

I'm using coco underneath some gavitas. The temp
Help  my fire og crop is suffering
Help  my fire og crop is suffering 2
Help  my fire og crop is suffering 3
Help  my fire og crop is suffering 4
is perfect, my night time humidity has been high but there's no bugs and so I can't figure out what this is eating away at the interior of my leaves. It's mostly affecting old growth and I have it on 25% of the crop. Thanks in advance for help

SiestaM

SiestaM

Now we found these tiny little mite looking creatures !
Any idea about good eradication for earwigs in week 2 of flower?
Any idea what this lil' creature is?
Aloha!

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Figure out how to get the pots elevated so they don't have a place to hide. Can make this recipe up as a natural pesticide that will deter them from eating your ladies:

1 garlic clove
1/2 onion
1/4 cup HOT as you can get, chile pepper (anaheim peppers or if you have access to ghost peppers or things of that nature)
1 cup hot (not boiling) water

Put in a blender and make a slush. Pour this slush into a gallon jug and fill with hot water. Let sit 24 hours, strain and put in a spray bottle. Add some kind of sticker/spreader. Spray the ladies down at lights out and they'll find a new place to throw a munch. Might want to consider bombing the house too, as these things are nasty creatures and have been known to cause severe issues to humans. I'm sure others will have recommendations for a spray that doesn't smell so.... offensive, but I know for a fact this stuff works on outdoor plants to deter grasshoppers/leafhoppers/aphids/potatoe beetles/leaf munchers in general from eating my crops of many varieties, not just cannabis.

SiestaM

SiestaM

Figure out how to get the pots elevated so they don't have a place to hide. Can make this recipe up as a natural pesticide that will deter them from eating your ladies:

1 garlic clove
1/2 onion
1/4 cup HOT as you can get, chile pepper (anaheim peppers or if you have access to ghost peppers or things of that nature)
1 cup hot (not boiling) water

Put in a blender and make a slush. Pour this slush into a gallon jug and fill with hot water. Let sit 24 hours, strain and put in a spray bottle. Add some kind of sticker/spreader. Spray the ladies down at lights out and they'll find a new place to throw a munch. Might want to consider bombing the house too, as these things are nasty creatures and have been known to cause severe issues to humans. I'm sure others will have recommendations for a spray that doesn't smell so.... offensive, but I know for a fact this stuff works on outdoor plants to deter grasshoppers/leafhoppers/aphids/potatoe beetles/leaf munchers in general from eating my crops of many varieties, not just cannabis.

Sounds good! I'm on it, but now I'm baffled as to how to raise 40- 10 gallon smart pots off the floor.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Well, shit. I'm just as stumped as you are. A couple pieces of 2x4 laid short side down would suffice if you have the head room available.

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

couldn't sticky traps get the bugs if you have too many pots to raise?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Your pots will dry slightly faster. If you're in coco, you'll notice it for sure. Soil, I can't tell you but I imagine it will be be a bit more noticeable.

That's another thought, just setting out traps. But that's a band aid imo. Fix the reason they've found it suitable and they go away instead of trying to keep them away from a perfect home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom