Help! My Fire Og Crop Is Suffering

• Thread starter SiestaM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SiestaM

SiestaM

Get some Evergreen 60-6 it will kill the root aphids. Apply at 2-5 ml per gallon of drench.

This product looks good, but it doesn't specify how long before harvest you should use it... Any idea? Thanks for your help!

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Are those leaf symptoms showing up deeper in the canopy? OG leaves can behave like that (fall apart, curl up, get crispy) if there's too much air movement or not enough humidity and you're feeding heavy (over 800 ppm of nutes on a regular basis)

I wouldn't say it's a bug issue or you would be finding more bugs on your leaves and it would have spread, you did post a picture of a root aphid but those aren't going to show very obvious signs of their presence; mostly just strange mg-esque deficiencies and a reduced yield.

edit to add - one bug you could be dealing with is russet mites, check the stems of the affected plants, if there is golden powder on the stems above the damaged leaves and buds you're in for a whole other battle all together

SiestaM

SiestaM

Update, I root drenched them all. Yanked three, pic included of one of them, put them in a friends yard where they're not thriving.
I should've kept them the rest look pretty good, even the ones with damaged leaves have %80 of the nug volume/resin production as the healthy ones.

Top Bottom